what Sort of Oem activation is this?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by commando, Feb 6, 2010.

1. commando

commando MDL Junior Member

Jan 7, 2009
  2. hvs

hvs MDL Novice

Jul 31, 2009
    dont waste money on junk when you can get gold here

3. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    What do you think it is ?
    If he's not using any sort of crack, loader etc and there' no trialperiod, then its genuin or he's lying completely.

Looks like he cant even spell right..

4. Barney Rubble

Barney Rubble MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2008
    Some kind of auto-activating DVD, i.e. integrated loader. You can easily builds that yourself with instructions found on this forum.

Wrong conclusion. "You don't need a crack" does not imply that HE uses none.

5. Veegertx

Veegertx MDL Junior Member

Jul 23, 2009
    :D if he can't spell I wouldn't trust him with drippings off my yang. Yeah probably activated somehow from stuff he found here or elsewhere but he own your butt with crap injected.

6. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009
    If it requires no serial then it is pre-cracked. Probably uses the same integrated loader that BIE uses which was made........... guess where........... by someone here, then some penis wrinkle took it and wants to make a profit on it. Be damn careful what you buy. If you don't get it from here for free then buy it from a legit vendor. Just browse the auction sites and see how many fishy looking "100% legit" "fully activated" or "no serial required" offerings you see where they guy wants 30, 40 or 50 or more dollars for it.

The serials on those sites that are for sell have their pitfalls to, most likely they are MSDN keys, they have a limited number of activations (10 I believe). If the seller re-sells your key multiple times then they key will reach it's maximum number of activations. Don't buy these keys from someone you don't trust. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

If it sounds like I am telling you to buy legit, I probably am. I have not issue with and fully support what the guys and gals do here but I am just a little to paranoid to run loaders or bios mods, that said, if you want to learn about it just check out the repository and understand the risks.

BTW, I just hate seeing douche nozzles selling the bogus versions for profit. Some sad bastard will get the dreaded not genuine or "you may be a victim of software piracy" notifications eventually with that stuff.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Veegertx

Veegertx MDL Junior Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Exactly, common sense :worthy:
    Everyone repeat that 10 times and remember for the rest of your day's on this planet, It will serve you well !!!

8. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    Ofcourse, just beacuse he's writing that he doesnt use loader or crack doesnt necessarily mean he doesnt use one.

9. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    #9 Daz, Feb 6, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
    00426-OEM-8992662-00400

"OEM" and it's from Dell (Key ends with P4K27) -- this confirms he's using a loader. He's just downloaded the Windows 7 ISO for free, slapped in a loader and is trying to make a profit off it.

Any seller that has "OEM" in the product ID and claims it won't need a serial or activation is trying to sell you a counterfeit version of Windows 7, avoid!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. secr9tos

secr9tos MDL Addicted

Jul 28, 2009
    I bet it uses a loader. This the same as with all the "pre-activated Win7 OEM, no crack, 100% legal, .... blablabla" iso images floating around the inet. In the end they all use either a loader, chew, removewat, oem-drv or even a very bad frankenbuild method.... I personally would never buy such dvd over the inet especially if u are a member of mdl I mean everything is available for free...

11. Rosco

Rosco MDL Addicted

Oct 29, 2007
    I was going to reply to this post but a cursory glance of the advertisement convinced me it was so obviously fake that I decided not to :p:p

12. commando

commando MDL Junior Member

Jan 7, 2009
    thanks guys otherwise that guy really left me in a fix ....

13. KotaXor

KotaXor MDL Senior Member

Aug 3, 2009
    Wow, you can see the ID.
    After zooming, its blurish...can't see the last few digit.
    Weill done, Daz

14. kdo2milger

kdo2milger MDL Senior Member

Jan 5, 2010
    i loath people like that! i used the "report" link above the pic and reported for copy right violation. i suggest you all do the same.