What will you do if.

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Gruntled, Mar 28, 2010.

1. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    #41 timesurfer, Mar 28, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2010
    In enthusiasm and no pressure I would be happy to be a tester for the PAYMYRENT rearm GUI...lol

At my user level it sounds like the best idea I've heard so far

Edit: I was thinking it would be unnecessary to create task to single rearm after rearm back to 4 four times then repeat original 4 rearm. Just rearm back to 4 like every 27-28 days to cover February. I wish so much I knew how to code to get that to work for everybody...lol Maybe someday after I learn some web design :)

2. armada

armada MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2007
    myself i have technet so i dont care if mine get killed eventually no big deal. my whole reason for any of this is because i dont agree with ms or their methods. i would rather run it this way then use a technet key. for me its fun. nothing more. i have set up a few family and maybe 2 friends with a bios mod but they would talk to me first if it ever cam up non genuine so again no big deal. i think maybe i have a total of a dozen between me and them running a bios mod. but agreed i would never start up a shop to sell these things. i knew someone with vista who was burned. he sold more than 5,000 systems all were dell's lol.. someone called ms and asked about why they were non genuine and it went from there. he was not a friend of mine or anything but he was in my area and i knew who he was. i mean come on more than 5,000 systems.... even have heard of people starting up and selling say 50-100 systems then moving on. ms will never catch those ones. as long as they move on and never give any "real" info out to customers. i agree is VERY shady and they are assholes. but ms wants big numbers. i have spoke with a few people there now. never once mention mdl or anything else. simply ask and play stupid. and they are not from what i was told going after the casual user but the people moving these online and in retail channels. especially in places like china and russia they said. as i have said in another thread i have specifically heard from someone they are not at least at this point taking this to the extreme.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ioftro

ioftro MDL Junior Member

Sep 9, 2009
    My answer to the original question, "What would I do if...wat actually worked"... Maybe I'd get some popcorn, watch a bunch of dvds and wait for Daz and the other geniuses to come up with a new loader or mod. I don't think the wait would be too long. Worst case scenario I would use my retail w7 pro license - which for some reason I just don't want to use yet. I honestly find it enjoyable being able to use daz's loader and then I moved up to bios mod recently, of course with the help of the good and able people here at MDL. I'm ill and disabled but to be perfectly honest, I never had so much fun, until now. :)

4. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009
    So, there is absolutely nothing for anyone to worry about, unless they install WAT.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    Where did you get a GUI copy of paymyrent's rearm program?

6. Brainsuck

Brainsuck MDL Addicted

Oct 9, 2009
    As of right now paymyrent move to his moms and has not been on the net but looking at the downloads files it has not been made yet

7. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
  8. PAYMYRENT

PAYMYRENT MDL Developer

Jul 28, 2009
    it doesnt work for everyone. but for the people it worked i can make something with a gui

9. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    Bummer, my favorite dealing with activation idea so far. Hope it pans out someday:) Lucky for those who it does work for though:)