When will vista stop being supported?

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by killercat, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Matrix Leader

Matrix Leader MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2009
    Vista is not an operating system. It is simply a pre-beta Windows 7 that went totally wrong.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. killercat

killercat MDL Member

May 28, 2010
    lolo ^^ i guess

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. killercat

killercat MDL Member

May 28, 2010
    windows 7 is actually what vista was supposed to be from start :rolleyes:

4. harishgayatri

harishgayatri MDL Novice

Jul 12, 2010
    Matrix I guess you forgot to update your signature which shows Windows Vista instead of Windows 7

5. dsbig

dsbig MDL Senior Member

Aug 3, 2009
    #25 dsbig, Sep 22, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
    bump

brought old post back to life

and wrong post...............

6. Matrix Leader

Dec 8, 2009
    Very true, Vista is just crap.......XP was good and stable....but is too outdated now and cant make benefit of dual core CPUs nor can it properly use all your RAM

7. Brainsuck

Brainsuck MDL Addicted

Oct 9, 2009
    #27 Brainsuck, Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
    Vista works great for work but Mediacenter sucks with my hardware 800i tv tuner dont work under it well and Fm Radio don't setup at all and it a vista card even with the Tv pack update under 7 it all works out of the box

8. DeepDayze

DeepDayze MDL Novice

Sep 14, 2010
    agreed...I have Vista with SP2 and all updates on a test machine and it is sluggish and more of a memory hog compared to my Win7 setup. Hopefully Win 7 SP 1 will bring even more improvements in performance.

9. Matrix Leader

Dec 8, 2009
    I hope so too......although it is not that easy to improve an already amazing OS but let's see :)

Man I threw away my Vista installation discs the moment I jumped to the 7 bandwagon...I don't even wanna test that OS......to me.....it is still a BETA even after SP2 :)

10. Matrix Leader

Dec 8, 2009
    Works great........maybe for you......coz you haven't seen the Windows 7 performance......Windows Vista is a resource hog, and kills the performance of any PC by 20-40%.......just try 7......and I bet you 9 times outta 10, that you won't ever touch Vista again.....guaranteed......

11. Brainsuck

Brainsuck MDL Addicted

Oct 9, 2009
    #31 Brainsuck, Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
    under 7 it all works out of the box

12. Matrix Leader

Dec 8, 2009
    What does this have to do with what I said? :rolleyes: