where Can I find Original XP SP3?

Discussion in 'Windows XP / Older OS' started by itman77, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Harperelf

Harperelf MDL Novice

Feb 3, 2010
    Thanks for the replies...I'm just beginning to learn about all of this, and it doesn't help that XP is essentially an unsupported OS...I also realize I'm jumping into all of this in the middle, rather than learning at a better start point. I'm just trying to come up with resources to end up with a working, reliable computer so I can actually try to learn a lot more of it from people who know about it. Yep, it's a bit adventurous, but I needed to start somewhere, and, let's face it, I barely understand many parts of what I've read on these boards. But I have gleaned some, and that keeps me coming back to read more of what you all are posting. Sometimes I can only scratch my head and go, "Huh?" Other times the light bulb lights, and that's a pleasant experience that causes me to appreciate your knowledge all the more. As to torrents: I'm aware of them but have no experience whatsoever is using that form of P2P yet, (I hope I'm not embarrassing myself too much with my ignorance!). A side note of general info: Most of the interchanges I've read are informative, entertaining and generally uplifting. A few times I sense the responder is being arrogant and disdainful of the person to whom they are posting. Taking nothing away from the fact that there are too many who abuse boards like these, I strongly oppose meeting ignorance with arrogance. There's light years of difference between ignorant and stupid. Another cliche with which I'd hope you'd all agree is: "There's no such thing as a stupid question". Yes, I know sometimes the posts are misplaced for the purpose of the board, but we newbies do get lost easily, whether or not we've read the info stickies or not. Try to think of where you were when all of this was totally foreign to you. At any rate, thanks again for the help and allowing us to learn from you.

2. prathaprabhumicrosoft

Jan 20, 2012
    You are welcome to make your request in my thread.

3. wildtales

wildtales MDL Novice

Oct 9, 2010
    Thanks for these links I have been searching for a clean, new disk and I needed the OEM version hash files match perfectly

4. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    Still you have the links above!!