Where now can I get a simple Windows AIO?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by ryouga, Jan 30, 2015.

1. ryouga

ryouga MDL Member

Apr 15, 2008
    I used to use murphys but since hes not doing it anymore its hard to see, I found a few online but seem a nightmare to edit i.e one was Russian and English with extra software in it and would need to be converted from ESD to Wim which is a nightmare, another had zero comments so couldnt tell how good it was.

I could potentially just use my existing disc and add a few updates to it but always find it better to have a pre done one with all updates already inside as the file size on disc as well as after install is lower than adding updates one by one.

Though if I did choose to do this is it worth just downloading the few updates that I dont have since final version or to use software to do it for me.

2. eric33

eric33 MDL Junior Member

Nov 21, 2012
    Murphy aio is in katproxy.com you have to serch murphy78 and you will find the one for this month

3. ryouga

ryouga MDL Member

Apr 15, 2008
    Ah just noticed as he doesnt call them AIO anymore, guess I can change question to is it possible to change ultimate to home premium?

4. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    in your other thread is your answer. remove the ei.cfg and it has all but Enterprise and Pro VL in it.

5. Aninvitedsoul

Aninvitedsoul MDL Senior Member

Sep 14, 2012
    #5 Aninvitedsoul, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. ryouga

ryouga MDL Member

Apr 15, 2008
    The reason I ask is that I know a few years ago before I found murphys releases I used to have a iso that had home premium pro and ultimate on it and I had to add updates for each version rather than just add updates to the whole iso.

So even if I get murphys ultimate iso this month and it lets me install home premium it may not have any updates with it.

7. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    That is the thing about "integrated" ISOs. no matter how many updates they jam into an one, there will always be more from windows update. Except lil'ole XP, who has gone to pasture lol

8. ryouga

ryouga MDL Member

Apr 15, 2008
    I have been away for a week so hard to reply, but the problem with murphys latest releases is he must of removed all the indexes to anything but ultimate/enterprise therefore theres no ei.cfg to delete so I need to convert the image somehow.

Second for the 8 Russian release I dont think its the one quoted since its up to date as of this month, and has extra software in it the problem with that one is it has a ESD so cant edit it plus has integrated software like classic shell I dont want as I prefer to download myself seperate not just to keep iso size down but to get latest versions plus I want to add my drivers for laptop and desktop.