where to find sata ahci drivers help????

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by gugutm, Sep 18, 2015.

1. gugutm

gugutm MDL Novice

Jan 20, 2012
    Hi there

i am having a trouble , one of my friend ask me to reinstall window operating system from win 7 to xp on his Asus X72jr i dont know why he wants to go back to xp but i said to him yh why not,

but unfortunately i stack , i download original win xp pro sp3 iso, and when i tried to install win xp i got (blue screen of deaf ) so i remember in the past when i was installing xp i had i win xp disk with sata drivers and they use to work to most computers , never had any problem, but now i lost that disk and now trying to figure out where i can download sata ahci drivers for windows xp disk, universal not just for this laptop.
    Can anyone help me please?

best regards gugutm

cos i fed up, already broke 3 cd disk by trying to integrate sata drivers and didnt work.

2. drew84

drew84 MDL Expert

Mar 13, 2014
    www . win-raid . com / t29f25-Recommended-AHCI-and-RAID-Drivers . html

May be a good place to start (Used these and his modded ones without any issues) Sorry, but not yet allowed to post links

3. gugutm

gugutm MDL Novice

Jan 20, 2012
    i went to the page i found sata ahci drivers i download the integrated with nlite but its not working when i try to install windows i get a message saying

a problem has been detected and windows has been shut down

i dont understand what i am doing wrong?

4. drew84

drew84 MDL Expert

Mar 13, 2014
    www . asus . com /support/Download/3/150/0/7/17/ (Support page for your Notebook - In case you don't have it)

Which driver did you download?

Based on the info you gave above I would suggest the Intel RST(e) drivers v12.9.4.1000

I have issues with anything above this one, and at a guess my board would be about the same age as yours.

5. drew84

drew84 MDL Expert

Mar 13, 2014
    additionally www . win-raid.com /t750f25-Guide-Integration-of-drivers-into-a-Win-image.html

For windows 7,8, & 10... but may also be of some use to you

6. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007