where to find sata ahci drivers help????

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by gugutm, Sep 18, 2015.

1. gugutm

gugutm MDL Novice

Jan 20, 2012
    Hi there

i am having a trouble , one of my friend ask me to reinstall window operating system from win 7 to xp on his Asus X72jr i dont know why he wants to go back to xp but i said to him yh why not,

but unfortunately i stack , i download original win xp pro sp3 iso, and when i tried to install win xp i got (blue screen of deaf ) so i remember in the past when i was installing xp i had i win xp disk with sata drivers and they use to work to most computers , never had any problem, but now i lost that disk and now trying to figure out where i can download sata ahci drivers for windows xp disk, universal not just for this laptop.
    Can anyone help me please?

best regards gugutm

cos i fed up, already broke 3 cd disk by trying to integrate sata drivers and didnt work.

2. drew84

drew84 MDL Senior Member

Mar 13, 2014
    www . win-raid . com / t29f25-Recommended-AHCI-and-RAID-Drivers . html

May be a good place to start (Used these and his modded ones without any issues) Sorry, but not yet allowed to post links

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. gugutm

gugutm MDL Novice

Jan 20, 2012
    i went to the page i found sata ahci drivers i download the integrated with nlite but its not working when i try to install windows i get a message saying

a problem has been detected and windows has been shut down

i dont understand what i am doing wrong?

4. drew84

drew84 MDL Senior Member

Mar 13, 2014
    www . asus . com /support/Download/3/150/0/7/17/ (Support page for your Notebook - In case you don't have it)

Which driver did you download?

Based on the info you gave above I would suggest the Intel RST(e) drivers v12.9.4.1000

I have issues with anything above this one, and at a guess my board would be about the same age as yours.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. drew84

drew84 MDL Senior Member

Mar 13, 2014
    additionally www . win-raid.com /t750f25-Guide-Integration-of-drivers-into-a-Win-image.html

For windows 7,8, & 10... but may also be of some use to you

6. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007