Where to put Dell certificate DELL.XRM-MS & More

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by weberman, Jun 7, 2010.

1. weberman

weberman MDL Junior Member

Jun 4, 2010
    I currently have Window 7 Ultimate installed. It shows as being activated (as somewhere a while back I installed the "CHEW-WGA activation crack" before I had a SLIC 2.1 modded bios, but I keep getting the Windows Not Genuine nag messages frequently. I tried using sfc/scannow and it repaired a few files and rebooted. However,I still get Windows Not Genuine nag message.

I am trying to find out how to remove CHEW-WGA SAFELY and use the Dell OEM that I now have. :confused: :confused:

I have a Gigabyte 790XTA-UD4 and now have installed the latest SLIC 2.1 modded bios thanks to NoJuan999 and IppyTattoo and have a Dell certificate (DELL.XRM-MS) to go with the modded bios.

I need help, as to where to put the Dell Certifcate file so I can run either Open 7 Activator or Windows 7 Loader eXtreme Edition v3.5.0.2. Windows 7 Loader eXtreme gives me a warning message about CHEW being installed but the eXtreme loader also has a function in the Advanced Section to remove the current loader and replace with the original loader.

Does this sound safe?

Thank you in advance for any help or suggestions. :) I tried using the SEARCH function in these forums but it does not seem to be working. :(

I need help and advice. :confused: :confused:

2. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    True not always its working well..

take a look at the autoactivating scripts by sam3791 and searchengine and you will find useful info.

3. chianf092

chianf092 MDL Senior Member

Aug 29, 2008
    You need to put the certificate in the System32/OEM folder. If you are using a modded bios from here why do you need the loader? Loader extreme will help with the SLIC 2.1 but I wouldn't add anymore loaders to your system.

4. Snuffy

Snuffy MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2008
    #4 Snuffy, Jun 8, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2010
    I am trying to find out how to remove CHEW-WGA ? run CHEW again and use the REVERT. If it does not have REVERT then it may not be genuine.
    The below will work unless you screwed up every thing by adding all the other cracks at the same time.... removed every crack and then try.

where do you install your DELL.XRM-MS well run cmd as Admin. -> slmgr.vbs -ilc DELL.XRM-MS and wait until the next popup says installed.
    reboot and then you can install the proper KEY