Which country's hackers and crackers are more powerful and deadly?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wasserkool, Aug 9, 2009.

1. wasserkool

wasserkool MDL Novice

Aug 6, 2009
    For now it seems that Russian hackers have ways to get software first ahead of anyone else and release it to the wild as leaks. They are just like the famous russian sniper Vassili [​IMG]. Who hides in the dark and CRACK...scores a major hit and disappears again.

After the software gets leaked, it seems that Chinese hackers have ways to extract crucial intelligence such as the current SLP Key.

Then the american hackers works in unison to provide other modding ways to make the crack permanent and stealthy that M$ cannot find, like leveraging american stealth technology:http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc275/brooklynmachineworks/f**kMicrosoft.jpg

2. SirSilentBob

SirSilentBob MDL Senior Member

Jun 5, 2009
    I agree, but I have modified your post to include a few extra relevant pictures. I replaced the original american image with a more well known one. It is shown below, please feel free to add these to your original post if you want! :)

3. mcbyte

mcbyte MDL Junior Member

Jul 26, 2009
    And don't forget the group who works at Redmond, they implement holes in their OS to let all the other hackers do their jobs easily :D

4. AristoChat

AristoChat MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2009
    Wasserkool your life must be very uninteresting ...

5. jkh334

jkh334 MDL Junior Member

Jul 31, 2009
    It was in the news a while back that M$ and the government actually likes hackers because they reveal security holes so they can be patched up.

6. gamepoint

gamepoint MDL Senior Member

Jan 4, 2010
    i think this is the vasilli in call of duty 2..is it?

7. Matrix Leader

Matrix Leader MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2009
    Ditto......:D:D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...