Which of these privacy software are safe to use

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by WinFree, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    im glad you get his drift cos personally i think the way wardocsrevenge posts with no punctuation capitalisation or sentances is stupid and often reads as indecipherable gibbersish which makes it hard for the reader to understand i hope he doesnt work in business and have to communicate with colleagues or other people via email or letter cos he must be very popular with them for some bizarre reason he keeps on posting like that maybe he just had a bad english teacher who knows the last time i mentioned this he posted that i should learn some reading skills

;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. PhaseDoubt

PhaseDoubt MDL Expert

Dec 24, 2011
    If you feel so invaded you spend the time to research and put together a list of twelve, and are looking for more, maybe you shouldn’t be using Windows at all.

3. PhaseDoubt

PhaseDoubt MDL Expert

Dec 24, 2011
    [FONT=&quot]Privacy for a non internet connected machine depends to a large extent on how you physically secure any of your property. That would include computers and anything else you consider valuable.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]If you’re worried about data security on a disconnected machine, you need a professionally locked, armor plated box and some sort of data encryption coupled with a very strong password. And be sure and secure it to a massive 8” high strength concrete pad via internal rock bolts so it can’t be hauled off.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]In short, nothing is 100% secure, never has been and likely never will be. You have to decide on the level of physical security you required, and your budget to get it, then have at it. For non internet security of course.[/FONT]

4. WardocsRevenge

WardocsRevenge MDL Expert

Jan 13, 2012
    maybe you just need better reading skills to adjust for the Internet but hey showing by some of the past posts you do have i have zero hope

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    dont take offence alec you will see i included a winking smiley when mimicking your style of gibberish posting i just mean that you show no thought for the reader who then has to try and decipher it plz dont take offence alec

6. WardocsRevenge

WardocsRevenge MDL Expert

Jan 13, 2012
    more blah blah eh loll see no hope for you at all.