Which phone is better?

Discussion in 'Mobile and Portable' started by Nawzil, Feb 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

Which phone is better?

1. Nokia Lumia 900

37.1%
  2. Samsung Galaxy Note

37.1%
  3. iPhone 4S

25.7%
  1. Nawzil

Nawzil MDL Guru

Jun 18, 2011
    Nokia Lumia 900 is the winner here!

2. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    :fireworks:Galaxy Note wins

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ʙᴌὕ ƌŕâʛȯᵰ

Jul 6, 2012
    Did some research on the galaxy note, looks like a pretty sweet phone, I currently own an iPhone 4s and although I said I would never go iPhone, it's not that bad. However, I would rather have a phone with android.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. tonybosell

tonybosell MDL Novice

Jul 20, 2012
    According to me The Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of the best and much better android smartphone with an outstanding features such as bigger display with touch screen, excellent battery back up, nice camera quality, supported to 16GB, 32GB, 64GB external memory micro SD card, very thinner, dual core processor, SMS, MMS, IM, android v2.3 operating system etc. .

5. mikearnill

mikearnill MDL Novice

Jul 23, 2012
    As per my opinion I like to select the Samsung galaxy note as it is more superior than both the phones. It provide attractive and wide display with the lots of android application. So If you are looking for such kind of impressive smart phones phones then I suggest you to select galaxy note.