which profession/job that makes a man more attractive to women?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rainy, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Rainy

Rainy MDL Novice

Jan 17, 2013
    Just see the topic on other forum and would like to talk about it with you here.

which profession/job do you think that a man has appeals to women? (not relating to personality, looks, and so on). Someone said being in middle management can be attractive to women. Is this true? I think it's a little boring, anyway

What do women find attractive for a guy in terms of profession/job?
    Fireman? Police? Middle management?

or we can talk vice versa too. Which profession/job makes a female more attractive?

2. WinWorldstitch

WinWorldstitch MDL Novice

Dec 1, 2014
    I have dated an extremely wide variety of people anything from Cashier at McDonalds to CTO's making twice my salary. It really does not make a difference to myself (although Firefighters are more attractive usually due to looks).

Anyone who is truly concerned about this is not what you want as a life partner. If middle management is attractive to a woman it's likely due to their salary and only because they are seeing financial value in that, nothing more. Those are gold diggers. Every middle manager I've ever met in the world has been an extremely bland, drab person who completely fails at the most basic of work tasks. I just can't imagine how they get when their wives ask them to clean the gutters or the like.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Forever

Forever Guest

i think they like architects

in reality they like any one with money to spend :roflmao: