Which Registry Cleaner Do You Use?

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by KiwiDave, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Humphrey

Humphrey MDL Expert

Dec 13, 2011
    I have used CCleaner for a while now and have yet to see issues come about from its "cleaning." A majority of my use of it is from computer repair and what I mean is when I am cleaning one up that is running extremely slow and suffering from infection(s). A few registry scrubs, disable autoruns, remove malicious programs, virus scan in Mini XP from Hirens Boot CD using one of the virus scanners is offers and then another registry scrub and the computer is good to go most of the time.

Personally I format at least once a year and as early as 6 months due to the wide variety of programs that I run.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. free1975yuly

free1975yuly MDL Expert

Aug 24, 2011
    AshampooWinoptimizer 9 on Windows 8.1 build 9600! Works perfectly.:rolleyes:

3. WIKIMACK

WIKIMACK MDL Expert

Nov 10, 2011
    i use Glary Pro.
    ;)

4. NICK@NUMBER11

NICK@NUMBER11 MDL Expert

Mar 23, 2010
    CCleaner for me too! :biggrin:

5. PotatoChip

PotatoChip MDL Novice

Sep 8, 2013
    Same here. Proud legit license owner at that :worthy:

6. realraydon

realraydon MDL Novice

Sep 5, 2013
    I prefer Maxpc though a little bit expensive~

7. multiproxi

multiproxi MDL Novice

Sep 13, 2013
    Too many hassles

It's a pain to retrieve all save files and settings of frequently used games. Most of them aren't portable nowadays except for good 'ol WoW.

Anyways CCleaner is what I use because it is lightweight.

8. faizanfateh

faizanfateh MDL Novice

Nov 6, 2013
    Registry Recycler ... Safe, Simple , Easy, and Free... I love this tiny freeware because there is nothing annoying it unlike many others... Quickly goes through entries, finds and fixes the errors ... I have just mentioned this freeware in Application Software Section, here

forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/50220-Registry-Recycler-Free-Registry-Cleaner-Software

Besides Registry Recycler, Wise Registry Cleaner is also one that i used to run on my system ...

9. Kamar

Kamar MDL Junior Member

Dec 24, 2009
    Me too , But after fresh install I use Acronis to make an Image . then I have no fear of any virus , malware or registry Cleaning going haywire. Just restore the image and in 10 minutes one has a fresh install , works s every time.