[whizkidraj Review + Giveaway Special] Emsisoft Anti-Malware 25 x 1-Year/1PC Giveaway#1

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

Did you like the review by whizkidraj, and do you Think Emsisoft is one of the best?

1. Yes.

77.3%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Not yet tried Emsisoft, but thanks for the review. Gonna give it a try. :)

22.7%
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, May 5, 2019
    Last edited: May 5, 2019

When it comes to sports like football, we all have a favourite. Some like Messi, some like Ronaldo, some go for the new ones or some go for the lesser known...
    The same goes for types of clothing brands. Some like Raymond, some like Zara, etc.....

But we all never disagree on one thing and that is, all these brands, or all these sports players, they are all worth it. I may like A, or you may like B, but I have respect for B, too, as you have for A.

So let's not start this introduction or any debate by saying or stating that Emsisoft is the best. But I know that we all can absolutely agree on this that Emsisoft is one of the best there is, and a software, and a company we can trust.
    So without further much ado, let's get started to know a little bit more about Emsisoft from this review by yours one and only. :v:

A little bit about the History and Inception of Emsisoft.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Recognitions Earned by Emsisoft

Certifications:
    Microsoft Certified Partner, OPSWAT Gold Partner

Multiple awards:
    AV-Test Certified, AV-Comparatives Top Rated Product of the Year, VirusBulletin VB100, MRG-Effitas #1, COMSS.RU #1, AVLab.PL #1, more.

Individual awards:
    Austria’s Leading Companies: First place, PCSL: AV of the year, Cyber Defense Magazine: AV of the year, ProtectStar Award, Constantinus Austria.

[​IMG]

Latest Reviews and Awards
    :-

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

So many awards, right? Which is why Emsisoft is,
    [​IMG]
    Now let's get to the review. I am not much of a malware tester, although I can be. But before testing a security software for its protection (i.e the Malware Analysis part), we should first see if we can actually use the software itself, and feel comfortable, right.

So instead of posting too many screenshots, I thought to guide you through the Installation and the Usage part by making this video. Cheers!

Now that you have seen the video, and if you have any questions, you can let me know in PM.
    Or you can always reach the Emsisoft support through this page:- https://help.emsisoft.com/en/
    They even have a live chat. :gathering:

So as you know, and as announced by me here, a giveaway is due. More about that in the next post below.
    :Egypt:

2. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #2 whizkidraj, May 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    (OP)
    [​IMG]

Emsisoft Homepage:- https://www.emsisoft.com/

Buy and Download:- https://www.emsisoft.com/en/home/antimalware

EMSISOFT Social Media Pages:-

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Emsisoft is an award-winning security that protects your devices, your data and your identity without slowing you down.

Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home delivers real-time protection from viruses, ransomware, spyware, Trojans, adware and other malware.

Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home is a time-tested antivirus and anti-malware solution that is highly effective, easy to use and trusted by millions of individuals and businesses the world over.

[​IMG]

About the giveaway:-

I would like to thank my dear friends Thomas Ott, Katherine Orihuela, Davlat Aminov, the Emsisoft CEO himself i.e Christian Mairoll, and everyone at Emsisoft for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members.:tankyou::giverose:

Giveaway rules:-

1. Only one entry allowed per household.

2. You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway (Not a VPN or proxy).
    What I mean by real IP address is, once you enter a competition here using some PC and internet network, then please try not to change that network or visit your friend's home sometimes and enter the competition from there, or in college, open MDL and enter in the competition from there. Try to keep your participation all from one place, one network and household, one device.

3. Must be a registered member before the start of the giveaway. If you register and the giveaway has already been started, you cannot participate.
    Wait for the next giveaway after registering and after making some good posts in other forum sections. :)

Optional Rules:-

4. Like, Follow, Subscribe Emsisoft on their social media sites. (optional, but appreciated).

And a special simple small request
    :bookside:
    And at last, please comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition. Not just thanks or other one word comments.

Giveaway ends on June 21st, 2019.

Good luck all. :good3:

P.S. As mentioned in the Title of the giveaway, this is a part 1 giveaway. Part 2 giveaway will begin soon after this giveaway ends, and will have the same title and number of licenses i.e 25 x 1-Year/1PC (twice) i.e Giveaway#2. :yeahyeah::cool2::kissin:

3. Don Pedro

Don Pedro MDL Junior Member

Oct 29, 2016
    Thank you so much for the competition and the opportunity to participate in it!

I'm currently using ESET Smart Security Premium ( the latest version ). Earlier, I used Emsisoft Internet Security. When the producer withdrew this version of the program, I moved to ESET because the firewall is important to me. How does it look now in Emsisoft Anti-Malware? I mean modules that replace a typical firewall.

4. william1955

william1955 MDL Novice

Nov 23, 2016
    I'm a long time user of Emsisoft software.
    I started with Asquared, now I'm a user of EAM.
    Very good for me - light and efficiend.
    Because my license wii expire soon, I will be glad to win new one.

5. Pica168

Pica168 MDL Junior Member

Jul 2, 2018
    Thanks, please count me in, would definitely give it a try...

6. ekimn19

ekimn19 MDL Novice

Jul 22, 2018
    Thank you for the giveaway.

7. jerzy601

jerzy601 MDL Junior Member

May 20, 2017
    https://twitter.com/jerzy601250/status/1125649226162221057
    thanks for the competition for this great program and the opportunity to win it.
    the program is worth our attention because it is from the top shelf, I would love to win it and secure my system with this program.
    I used it once but it ended with a license, but I would gladly return to this software.:)

8. Brownie2015

Brownie2015 MDL Junior Member

Nov 23, 2016
    Thanks for this giveaway. Emsisoft is one of the best Anti Malware programs,I used it for years. Maybe I win a license!

9. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks for this giveaway.:clap3:
    In the new version improved display of devices / licenses.
    Now supports multiple computers with the same name on the same license.

10. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    emsisoft does not slow down the pc, good detection rate, excellent behavior blocker and very fast analysis.
    one of my favorite antivirus
    thanks for the giveaway.

11. ibrahimefe

ibrahimefe MDL Novice

Sep 6, 2009
    Thankyou for the giveaway, please count me in.

12. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thank you very much for the review and contest.

I am currently using Windows 10 defender built into the operating system. Previously, I used Emsisoft Anti-Malware and with this antivirus I had no problems. I especially liked it in malware scanning and detection mode.

Liked, Followed, Subscribed Emsisoft.
    Facebook Share
    Twitter Share

13. hamed-a111

hamed-a111 MDL Novice

May 10, 2019
    thanks for the giveaway.
    It is a very good security software
    I have been using it for many years
    And I also suggest others

14. osmandemi

osmandemi MDL Novice

Mar 18, 2016
    thanks for the giveaway .Emsisoft very good antimalware.dual engine (bvitdefender and own engine),good web security and impressive behevior engine
    I use 3 years ago

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. Jogs

Jogs MDL Junior Member

Feb 19, 2018
    Thanks of the giveaway.
    I have tried EAM in the past, its good and light weight, though there's some problem regarding FPs.

16. blade2

blade2 MDL Novice

Sep 14, 2015
    Thanks for the giveaway. My eset licence will soon expire so I want to try something new.

17. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    Count me... Emsisoft is a good multi-layered protection with effective & one of the best proactive protection. It has a nice & easy-to-use interface.

18. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
    thank you very much
    Emsisoft is in top five anti malware provide wide range of protection to it's user

19. majid 1350

majid 1350 MDL Novice

May 22, 2017
    Thanks of the giveaway.
    Emsisoft is a good multi-layered protection with effective & one of the best proactive protection. It has a nice & easy-to-use interface(User friendly). Also is multi engine.

20. ashish.k

ashish.k MDL Senior Member

Dec 27, 2014
    Hi,

Thanks for organizing this giveaway. I've heard a lot of good about this Anti-Malware but never came around to use it. I would very much like to give it a try next since my current security product has less than 30 days of subscription remaining.
    Please count me in..

Regards.