Who Is Windows 7 King??

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by finchtosh, May 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. finchtosh

finchtosh MDL Novice

Apr 12, 2010
    :worthy::worthy:DAZ:worthy::worthy:Lord DAZ is the only windows 7 king.He must have a hall of fame award:p:pAm i right??:p

2. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    Great thread with no real purpose.

Ye daz is very good at what he does:)

I woudnt say daz is king of windows 7 but his work and his loader app.

3. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
    Don't forget without OEM:SLP keys you're nowhere :D

4. PAYMYRENT

PAYMYRENT MDL Developer

Jul 28, 2009
    The Daz fanboys strike again. people get over it he didnt even write the loader.

5. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
    What have you done lately?

6. pkaji123

pkaji123 MDL Addicted

Aug 22, 2009
    lol.

If DAZ is king :D what position would u guys give to Mr.Gates?? :p

probably a minister??

7. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    While I appreciate the thanks from people there are others who also play a big part in helping me deliver the application I do to you all. Some people are responsilbe for serial leaks, some for new certificates and SLIC's and then of course the people I've worked with to help improve the GRUB exploit. Lets not even forget the community for testing versions and providing detailed feedback!

@ PAYMYRENT
    How come it is every time I'm doing well or someone thanks me you get bitter or call them fanboys? The other day I seen you thanking Hazar over something you didn't even know nothing about, and on that same day Hazar was the one to say sorry and that he was wrong and didn't understand what I meant.

I coded the loader application, I come up with data randomisation, OEMID matchups, preserving boot code, encryption and I have spent hours helping the GRUB developers with feedback and teamwork. There's a lot that you don't see or even realise so this whole "he didnt even write the loader" thing would be dead wrong.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    don't forget me and Chuck Norris :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. Jeffdogg

Jeffdogg MDL Novice

May 17, 2010
    Sounds like somebody is a bit JEALOUS LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And who exactly are you? I never seen/used any of your work or even heard people talk about your name, just see your ignorant and jealous comments, or is that your work? ;)

Cant help it everyone likes Daz and not you, maybe one day you'll be almost as great as he is and you might get a fanboy or 2 of your own, but your not gonna get them by making your comments mate.

10. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    maybe you havent heard of him beacuse you registered this month?!

paymyrent has done some good work for mdl and msfn (right?).

11. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
    Yeah, at least that is what he thinks...lol :)

12. Phazor

Phazor MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    Not that i dont appreciate a persons originality, but in an environment such as this, where 99.9% of everything thats being done is some sort of collaboration effort, (no SLIC Emulator would work without GRUB for instance), such categorizing does not appear valid.

This is not a matter of bad/good/better/best. To think in such terms is wrong. This is a matter of sharing and building upon existing knowledge and resources in order to create something new.

Think cogwheels in a machine. One drives another, which enables it to drive another itself. This makes each of them equally important to the whole as otherwise the machine wouldnt function. The same applies here.

13. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Well said :)

That's one of the things I try to remind people, that it's really a collection of things put out by different people that I collaborate with to form a single application that does it all. Without them the loader application (in my case) doesn't function but without me the loader itself wouldn't be what it is. It works both ways and benefits everyone and we all have the same goal, to provide the user with a genuine version of Windows.

14. smithshn

smithshn MDL Novice

May 19, 2010
    That is true that Lord DAZ is the only windows 7 king. He is the base of it. Without base no one can make the structure on it. So, base is required. Same in Windows 7 Lord DAZ has the develop a base for it.