Why are people saying some people are be tracked by torrent trackers now is it true

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by zerocool213, Jul 30, 2009.

1. zerocool213

zerocool213 MDL Junior Member

Apr 17, 2009
    :)FIRST IF It is true how do we stop it
    secondly i know there is peer guardian 2 but there already attacking that web site so any suggestions or does anyone have info on this

2. t0mn8r

t0mn8r MDL Junior Member

Aug 21, 2009
    Dude, some info on this:
    When you are connected to the Internet you are tracked by your ISP. Have no illusions regarding the fact that all your d/ls are tracked as all connection trafick is monitored.

I am not a conspiracy nut but I used to run an ISP so I know about this subject. Wouldn't worry about it though (I certainly don't) because so many people do it that it would be very difficult to single out individuals. The ones you read about on the net are randomly picked or are very blatant about their activities so that they stand out from the crowd (i.e. hosting 100 files at a time).

3. fluidwater

fluidwater MDL Novice

Sep 3, 2009
    If you care, you should be doing someting to take back your govenmernt from the corporate rot that denys you freedom to use technology you pay for and own. I live where I am free and work to keep it that way.

4. canyonbreeze

canyonbreeze MDL Novice

Sep 2, 2009
    Where do you live? I may move there.

5. groovesection

groovesection MDL Novice

Aug 27, 2009
    Get a dedicated seedbox :D (preferably hosted in another country)

6. chops3

chops3 MDL Novice

Sep 28, 2009
    bags are packed were to

7. Ozzman62

Ozzman62 MDL Novice

Oct 3, 2009
    #7 Ozzman62, Oct 4, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2009

PG2 is a good start , But is not protecting you from "Big Brother" So to speak . You are connected to the internet and ergo anything you upload or download unless it is encrypted is readily available by a 3rd party to view . Anti p2p groups are the least of you worries unless you are viewing or downloading " Illegal " Content in which case the " Feds " Will Kick in your door at 3:00AM and confiscate all computers , Media and Electronic devices pertaining to thereof , And make you life and anyone connected to your life a living hell .

Downloading movies through your Browser is dangerous , Use a Downloader or an ftp secure ssl encrypted connection.....

Everyone likes free stuff . But do some research on security first . Also...You will find more Malware and bugs in Torrents than an old dog has flea`s .

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    @t0mn8r: And that's the reality of it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...