Why did you join MDL?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by flare4000, Nov 20, 2010.

?

How did you find MDL

1. Accident

30.6%
  2. I know someone

16.7%
  3. Searched the web...

72.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Bosh

Bosh MDL Developer

May 30, 2010
    Got here after spending few days looking, trying (and reformating) activation solutions to Windows 7.After I found MDL, I joined to post thanks to Daz.

2. mrdarkgod

mrdarkgod MDL Member

Feb 13, 2010
    I joined to piss people off and get banned. It worked.

j/k

A referenced link on thepiratebay.org for a Windows 7 activation led me here. After a while of visiting, I came across Daz's loader and have never even thought about using any alternatives since. So I could say Daz's loader wasn't the reason for me coming here, but it is the main reason I'm not leaving now.

:)

3. sE7c0d3

sE7c0d3 MDL Novice

Jan 21, 2011
    searching for windows 7 MSDN download was the reason I'm joining MDL.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. confabulator

confabulator MDL Novice

Mar 2, 2011
    fairly close to op

while i will soon enough purchase the full version of 7ult, itmt im just not prone to sitting with a machine i cant play around with it on and the brushing of a bios idea has always intrigued me so why not dig into the idea a little deeper than wonder

that's why i joined

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. U-Fig

U-Fig MDL Member

May 14, 2010
    came across this forum after a thorough search and a good read on Software Licensing Internal Code.
    after few days learned that it was possible to add SLIC info to a bios,subsequently found this forum and i'm happy as a MOFO to be here

BIG UPS to DAZ, YEN, Timesurfer, Anatheros and all of teh other Intelligent and talented people here @ MDL

6. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    #26 R29k, Mar 2, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2011
    I was a member at another forum called Astaforums, but that closed down for some reason unknown to me. That community was quite good, but it was loaded with warez and pretty much became a spam fest. I used to read the articles on the MDL site, never bothered even clicking the link to the forums. But one day I did and after browsing i realized that some of the programs being pushed around outside MDL as "fixes" really originated at MDL. So I used to just read the forums for quite a long time on and off. The community seemed funny and welcoming so out of boredom I joined. I never came looking for a file or a solution to anything just for the people here. :)
    MDL is completely different, in a good way, to 99% of the other communities out there, hope it stays that way.

7. MrT0ad

MrT0ad MDL Novice

Mar 3, 2011
    I joined the forum looking for a member (hope I got the right person, otherwise is going to look mighty creepy) to say "thanks" for a post in another forum that I found most helpful.

The reasonable thing to do is to become a member of the forum where the person originally posted and say "thanks" there... Of course I couldn't do the reasonable thing.

Being myself I have to google the nickname, make an educated guess from the results, post in a few threads on the chit chat subforum (where my lack of anything worth sharing is likely to be less offensive) until I reach the necessary post count to send PMs, then PM the person and risk looking like a weirdo-stalker-deranged-idiot.

It's been hard living with myself for the last four decades...

8. jamezb3

jamezb3 MDL Novice

Jan 6, 2009
    I joined after looking at the quality of members on this site.

9. SoulSnatcher

SoulSnatcher MDL Novice

Mar 20, 2011
    I joined to post a guide on disabling SkyNet and getting Microsoft Security Essentials to work.

Sadly, you need 20 posts to post images/links.

10. exo-dan

exo-dan MDL Senior Member

Aug 22, 2009
    I found out about this place when Windows 7 was pre-beta.I was trying to find all the info on it that I could and wound up here.Just seemed to me to be the best place for what I was looking for :D

11. CRA2YHAVOK

CRA2YHAVOK MDL Senior Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Pretty much the same for me, that & finding Daz's program, found/finding a lot of useful stuff on here since registering :)

There's a lot of very very talented people on here, a big thank you to them for sharing ;)

12. AnimeFrostyFreak671

AnimeFrostyFreak671 MDL Junior Member

Jun 26, 2010
    I was trying to find a way to activate windows 7 and get the official iso image for it.
    I got hooked to it. :)

13. msmmpts

msmmpts MDL Member

Sep 25, 2010
    I was looking for an activator for activating windows7..I am really very lucky to communicate with Daz..

14. UVAIS

UVAIS MDL Expert

Mar 17, 2011
    Well!!! I am so impressed by Remove WAT:worthy: & Windows Loader by Daz .And I searched :worthy::biggrin:HAZAR HUNDRED of times :SmallAwesomeSmiley::yeahyeah:and after searches of Hazar on Google i found this BEAUTIFUL WEB:D:p:yeahyeah:

15. iBetaTosh

iBetaTosh MDL Junior Member

Apr 11, 2011
    How i found it, after some leaked shots was in the 7971 topic in betaarchive, they were linking some thread posts that were on mydigitallife, it just had more features than ba so i got more obsessed to join here.

16. Ccyd

Ccyd MDL Member

Aug 23, 2009
    Truthfully, I joined because I know just enough to get myself in trouble then MDL helps me out of it. :worthy: