why does orbit30 has to steal the hazar loader?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by sauronxxx, Jul 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. secr9tos

secr9tos MDL Addicted

Jul 28, 2009
    maybe 42, I mean what else could it be?

2. jas0nuk

jas0nuk MDL Junior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Oh, oh, between the keyboard and the CHAIR. Sorry. ;)

Edit: seriously though, some computers don't seem to like the grub loader, might just be a hardware issue.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jackdor

jackdor MDL Member

Jun 20, 2009
    a thief calling a thief a thief. hypocrites so you make some software so you can steal software from microsoft than when someone steals you software you cry wolf lmao :D

4. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    You have just highlighted the irony of the situation which is quite humorous, but amongst us lot that kind of stealing is unnaceptable

5. jackdor

jackdor MDL Member

Jun 20, 2009
    what`s this?.robbers code?...you can rob anyone else...but dont rob the robber!!! :D

6. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
    Seen various lo*ders posted here all using the same technique created by the chinese, some with a pimped GUI and others as simple batch files, the conclusion is they are all based on the chinese lo*ders, so the real credits should go to the chinese ;)

So Hazar's release is NOT his release, it is a variation of existing technique!
    orbit30 release is NOT his release, it is a variation of existing technique!

stupids kids, trying to gather some repect end credits...sigh :mad: :confused: :eek:

7. damox

damox MDL Novice

Jul 21, 2009
    This post is ridiculous, the concern isn't that Hazar or orbit30 have used an existing technique, damn them for not doing it all in an unseen format.

The problem is:

Hazar's release is a variation of existing technique!
    orbit30 release is NOT a variation of existing technique, it is Hazar's release.

8. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
    Says who? Hazar? :)

Wake up!

9. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Well I made that loader entireley myself. Sure the chinese may have already done it, but I did it better. Anyway praising the chinese in general for being good hackers isn't right is it? Race does notaffect intelligence, environment does. I completley rewrote it with new SLICs and some neat code to mount / unmount the boot partition + more so stop saying I'm just trying to get credit.

10. jackdor

jackdor MDL Member

Jun 20, 2009
    #30 jackdor, Jul 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
    if you steal things from one than have thing stolen from you then what go's around come around :D don't it.

i would like to say thanks to all the peps that have made it possible for me to steal win 7 from microsoft :D

11. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Well you stole from them XD look I just really think what orit did was unnaceptable, the cracking scene is all about pride and prestige, not copy n paste ;)

12. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
    Can be, the underlaying technique remains the same, eg: Grub
    Another 1000 or so called loaders will come out whenever new slics/Certs/keys are leaked... are they all stolen from you/based on yours?

Get a life, they are all based on the Grub loader, everything around it is just a shell to simplify/automate the installation

13. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    This is getting boring now

14. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
    Glad, so it worked, i pissed you off by telling people here the truth? :)

15. jackdor

jackdor MDL Member

Jun 20, 2009
    chill out boys just in joy life :D

16. Goodge

Goodge MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2009
    Hazar - I believe you are claiming that Orbit30's "option 2" is stolen from you, correct? If so, what does his "option 1" do? If he developed his own (for option 1), and bundled yours as option 2...I don't really see a problem here. Presumably both of yours don't work 100% of the time, so he's just trying to get a loader that works for everyone, all the time.

17. bigaloguy

bigaloguy MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2009
    Well, he took his code and used it in his work without giving any credit. That's still stealing.

18. bigaloguy

bigaloguy MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2009
    Nah, you just came out an a$$.

19. Goodge

Goodge MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2009
    I wouldn't consider this the "release" version...so for all you know the "option 2" button is intended to say "Option 2 - Install Hazar loader"...and ultimately...it's all stealing.

20. Berny

Berny MDL Member

Jul 29, 2009
    And WHY, WHY isn't that important? Before Hazar's release you had to mess up with disk management before being able to install the activator. Hazar solved the main reason why windows 7 loaders install was so difficult to use and now, thanks to him, it's easy and all completely automated.

What Hazor did requires a deep knowledge of the windows disk management architecture and a lot of time to dedicate. What Orbit did instead was just a copy&paste: he copied exactly the entire release Hazar made and released it under his name, giving him no credit. He should be put to shame for that.

There have been many threads closed on this forum because of people who just repackaged other people's loaders, with little to no work other than some pretty splash screens. Orbit30 did exactly that so he deserves shame and his download links being deleted.