Why My Windows 7 Ult. x64 is Back From Re-activation and can't reactivate back!?...

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by InZik`, Dec 30, 2009.

1. InZik`

InZik` MDL Novice

Dec 30, 2009
    #1 InZik`, Dec 30, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2009
    Dear Masters,

I've Been Sucessfully Activate My Windows 7 Ultimate x64 ed. using Windows 7 Loader 1.6.9 by Daz Normally for the first time...

After, I downloaded Updates for the Windows 7 Microsoft Updates with the 34 Languages and other Updates Drivers for my Hardwares Modded By Me...

After some Events Occured [Trial and Error type sort of thing] I manage to System Restore, And Doned Also Migrating My Dual-Boot Windows XP Ultimate by Johnny and To This Windows 7 Ultimate x64 as My One And Only OS Now... and Also I delete some User Accounts and the Administrator is the only account and the guest account thats left because of that i found-out that it can't opened .MSI files like in the nVidia Control Panel File/Java MSI's Files and so does.

My Problem is for now, It's back to Re-Activation, It says "22 days to activate. Activate Windows now"... I've tried changing product Keys, it errored Coded 0xc004e003"... and I've tried the new Version of Win7 Loader 1.7.7 and tried the forceful loader and any OEM Serials, Certificates and Stuffs Like that but to no Avail it wasn't Activated Back once again.

Hoped Ü can help me by whats the caused that did this re-activation back? is it the system restore or the Migrating [Repartition by Partition Wizard Business Ed.] that caused to re-activate back?

TY! for this DigitalLife in advanced.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. InZik`

InZik` MDL Novice

Dec 30, 2009
    I Tried The One Ur Suggesting But To No Avail... It Can't Activate an Updated Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Ed. of Mine... Maybe There's an Update that it Hinders/Unables to Boot Load as such Security Updates of Windows 7 Microsft's Updates...

For Now, I Manage to Uninstall The Products Keys From the Registry and With No Keys In Place Its Just a Temporary Sol'n Of Mine...

But Pls. Whats The Caused of the Re-Activation Back From I Once Activated it using the 1.6.9 By DAZ Boot Loadr...???

A Million Thanks If I Can Help Also Pinpoint whats The Caused... And So Pls. Help Me with The Clue... ô_ô

4. InZik`

InZik` MDL Novice

Dec 30, 2009
    Already Resolved Using Windows Repair-Install!

I've Already Resolved The Problem/Issue Above By Repair-Install Windows 7...