WiFi driver for DELL INSPIRON N5010

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by katanov, Mar 11, 2011.

1. katanov

katanov MDL Novice

Mar 9, 2011
    I know that there was a problem with the WiFi driver for this computer. To read about it google "inspiron n5010 wifi" and click on the first result. (i can't post url)
    At the second page someone says that dell updated Package R252544 for Dell Wireless WLAN 1520 Half MiniCard and now it will work.
    Is it true?
    I reinstalled Windows 7 and still don't know which driver i should install and i can really use help.

Thank You!

2. tomah

tomah MDL Senior Member

Sep 25, 2010
  3. kayakipgen

kayakipgen MDL Novice

Mar 17, 2011
    #3 kayakipgen, Mar 17, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2011
    I have the same problem with my N5010 Dell inspiron. Finally after I google for 3 weeks I finally find the solution at Intel Download Center.
    just copy the links and past it on your browser (i can't post links because I have Zero post Counts)

4. geomusman

geomusman MDL Novice

May 7, 2011
    Wifi Driver for Dell N5010

Download the driver from extended64 dot com in network drivers named Dell_N5010 wlan.
    Or you can also try to search and download the driver form the website devid dot drp dot su (A Russian website first change the language into english) i got the same problem and it worked pretty well.

5. andhrew

andhrew MDL Novice

Feb 26, 2010
    you can look in support page ;)
    ht tp://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=us&cs=04&l=en&s=bsd&ServiceTag=&SystemID=INSPIRON_N5010&os=W764&osl=en&catid=&impid=

6. aacerx

aacerx MDL Novice

May 11, 2011
    h t tp:// driverswin.com/dell-inspiron-n5010-drivers-win7/

To be able to post links or images your post count must be 20 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please remove links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post.

7. morteza125

morteza125 MDL Novice

Oct 20, 2011
    Hi there
    I have same problem with my laptop dell5010 inspiron.i downloaded lots of driver that I had found. but all of them have problem like: this driver is not compatible with your hardware and so on…
    I try this way and my problem was solved.
    The solution is:
    1.you should download this driver:R252544
    2.you should go to add device and printeràin device part there is picture that it have a same name with your laptop name(laptop picture)
    3.right click on itàpropertiesàhardware tab àpropertiesàdriver tabàupdate driveràbrowse my computer for driver softwareàgive the location of the driver you have downloaded
    4.i hope this steps solve your problems. If your problem didn’t solve you should try with other driver in the way that I said.
    With the best wish.
    morteza

8. stayboogy

stayboogy MDL Addicted

May 1, 2011
    @katanov, if you will tell me the model of your wireless adapter, i may be able to give you the proper driver that you will need for windows 7. for most of these inspiron models they only use 2 or 3 different types of wireless adapters and it took me a while to find the proper one for my 6000, and the right one was not an R##### style driver as those are the drivers for XP not windows 7...