Will not Activate?

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by chibanginpr, May 24, 2008.

1. chibanginpr

chibanginpr MDL Novice

May 24, 2008
    Hey all. After all i registered on this site as it seems most of you seem like you know what your doing. Im having problems getting my Vista x64 Ultimate to activate. I have tried about 6 different emulators from the vista loader 3.0.0.1. to all no success. I had home premium before this but it would not stay activated. So i formatted and did a fresh install .. My current rig is as follows HELP!!!

CoolerMaster Centurion
    GA-P35-DS3L Rev 2.0 Mobo
    E8400
    Corsair 550VX
    4Gbs Crucial Ballistix PC6400
    Artic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro
    EVGA 8800GTS
    HP DVD Writer

2. chibanginpr

chibanginpr MDL Novice

May 24, 2008
    Ok since no one can help ive been reading and ill try the whole hardmod way.

I found the slic for gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L its bios F8f. As i did some searching i didnt find a cert for gigabyte? What do i do? do i use a different one? .. Im new to this but i would like to get my vista ultimate x64 activated

3. gail

gail MDL Junior Member

Feb 15, 2008
    I have a Gigabyte board and i just found a bios that matched my board,which incidently was a Dell,flashed bios did the OEM in the scources folder bit,the only thing was it wouldnt activate until i entered the key after install,so i used Vlite to do an unattended install putting in serial etc and hey presto a Geniune copy of a dell machine on my Gigabyte board...............hope this helps

4. reginakampher

reginakampher MDL Addicted

Apr 5, 2008
    If it is the bios modded by @Fzeven, you need the dell certificate which is included in the file provided by @petar.

5. reginakampher

Apr 5, 2008
    Aren't you talking about XP OEM activation??

6. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. gail

gail MDL Junior Member

Feb 15, 2008
    no installed the oem cert etc in scources folder and all is ok

8. reginakampher

Apr 5, 2008
    Oh, I see. I thought you were taking about the OEMBIOS files. Sorry, my misunderstaning.