Win 10 LTSB

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by LimitsX, Jun 29, 2017.

1. LimitsX

LimitsX MDL Member

May 16, 2009
    Hey everyone,

So, I have the Windows 10 LTSB 2016 x64. I've used MSMG 7.5 to remove as much bloatware and telemetry stuff and integrated NetFX 3.5, 4.7 and cumulative updates.

I was looking into NTlite, and i wanted to know if there are tutorials or guidelines on how to further remove any telemetry related services using NTlite software. Should I start fresh with just NTLite and do it?

Any help is greatly appreciated. I Did do search but was not successful. Thank you.

2. quakze

quakze MDL Junior Member

Dec 15, 2011
    For NTlite, always recommended to start with stock build !

Only one Tutorial available :

3. GodHand

GodHand MDL Addicted

Jul 15, 2016
    It's really not a good idea to use two separate image modification tools. Either use one or the other, and like quakze said, a stock image is best.

And if you aren't sure about something, do not remove it, or investigate exactly what it is. Many, many removals will break any future updates from succeeding, so it's best to be picky until you know exactly how something's removal will affect the rest of the system.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. quakze

quakze MDL Junior Member

Dec 15, 2011
    Be cautious when removing any System's sub feature in NTlite, every thing is interrelated so its very difficult to remove one feature and not break the other !