Win Pro 14393 vs 10586 Findings - Remote FX now for Pro Edition.

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by KNARZ, Jul 19, 2016.

1. KNARZ

KNARZ MDL Addicted

Oct 9, 2012
  2. KNARZ

KNARZ MDL Addicted

Oct 9, 2012
    #3 KNARZ, Jul 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
    (OP)
    I agree. - But people nowadays post nearly every useless stuff in any thread. Feel free to start one.
    Indeed I have seen the Value but I'm not sure how MicrosoftCrossRoot is defined.

My "dream" would be to patch SPP to accept non signed files and patch CBS to accept any cab Package.
    Patching CBS should be easily achievable with some debugger and some NOP commands. But I don't have the knowledge to proper use IDA or somewhat.

For SPP Patch I have came up with several ideas to glitch the lic system.

3. PGHammer

PGHammer MDL Senior Member

Oct 14, 2011
    RemoteFX is part of Hyper-V's EPT requirement - if your CPU supports EPT *and* you are running Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise, when you enable Hyper-V, you also get RemoteFX. (CPUs that are known to support Hyper-V/remotFX: d mob ile CPUs later than mobile Turion second-generation, all Fusion APUs above E2, all AMD FX-series CPUs, all Athlon II aenom CPUs, all Intel Core i-series CPUs (all generations and without exception), all fourth-generation PentiumG CPUs - yes; this includes both G3220 and G3258. There ARE uses for RemoteFX outside of Hyper-V (Remote Desktop, for example) - however, I haven't found many folks that use Remote Desktop that aren't developers.