WIN7 BLUETHOOT useless ??????

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Dreuzel, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Dreuzel

Dreuzel MDL Member

Apr 22, 2009
    I've tried for a long time to get bluethoot on win7... never had any success
    as I search the net I find how to pair devices, fine that works successfully.... BUT NOW NOTHING CAN BE DONE !!!!
    this is pretty useless....

I'm using the microsoft stack to get me connected, all the other packets have been tried and can NOT be installed on Win7 they only seem to claim they do... but installation fails (win64/win32 ... it really seems to be completely useless...
    for the moment i use a UNIX machine to work with Bluetooth file connect ....

ambition:
    I want to Sync a few mobiles automatically over Bluetooth, device independent using z-push
    but I hardly see the device paired... and there it stops, most devices can not get a service list ....
    What the hell is there to do ???? Can I connect to something or are we really back into the middle ages

win7 actually is a win32 (64 no hope for a solution) fresh installed .
    MS finds the usb Bluetooth device and sets up the stack????! (which is allow to pair ????)

any help is welcome i'm starting to doubth everything now

2. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    I use generic bluetooth here, without any driver, the Windows 7 x86 see and install all necessary

I use Windows Bluetooth management for send and receive files

Works fine ;)

Try uninstall all any driver of bluetooth ...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. evlad

evlad MDL Member

May 23, 2011
    Josh I will add a few words, your answer is 100% correct.
    Maybe Dreuzel must remove manually inf files of his bluetooth devices from \windows\inf
    then must restart and install bluetooth devices again but with m$ generic drivers.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. free1975yuly

free1975yuly MDL Expert

Aug 24, 2011
    It is possible that bluetooth has disabled from windows services....? It happened to me,with that service disabled Windows does not see any bluetooth...