WinAIO Maker Professional - The All in One Windows Setup Solution

Discussion in 'MDL Projects and Applications' started by Josh Cell, Sep 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uffbros

uffbros MDL Senior Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Not following what you mean Josh...I have all 6 versions listed that I want. I deleted the 3 I don't want. If I click on Create AIO WIM....After it does it's thing it returns 5..omitting the 64 Home Premium. I don't see what you said above has to do with it as I deleted the 3 I don't want and it did all but the 64 bit Home Premium

2. uffbros

Aug 9, 2010
    Ok..What is it I rename????? It says to select an image????? I have my 6 versions listed what is it I rename?????? I can rename each of the existing images but why would I do that they are named what they are?

3. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    This is a problem with index, you have to delete all touched folders, create 2 new folders with x86 / x64 Setups

Open program, edit what you want, before create AIO, Reset APP, select again the two images edited, and create AIO

The Problem: You need Restart APP before create AIO ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. uffbros

Aug 9, 2010
    Ok Josh I got it finally but I didn't have to rename anything. After I deleted the versions I didn't want I just hit the reser the app and then it displayed all 6. Thanks for your time. Maybe you can fix that bug.

5. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    Yeah, Welcome :rolleyes:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. mohamedkamel

mohamedkamel MDL Addicted

Jul 5, 2011
    Link is working, yes :thumbsup:

7. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    Yesterday it not works on all servers, because DNS refresh, its a new domain, Stable server, not need an mirror ;)

8. U-Fig

U-Fig MDL Member

May 14, 2010
    thanks a bunch for this.
    this will greatly speed up the process of building an AIO

will give it a good go..

9. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    Yeah, all is light, the app eat ~1MB only :p

10. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Yah!! Link works fine here... ;)

11. MR.M

MR.M MDL Novice

Oct 29, 2010
    What does awesome mean ???
    I think Cell Josh
    :p
    Thank you very much Josh for great tool :cool:
    I have a question !
    Is it possible to add option merge your interface language in AIO ?
    i mean when you install windows 7 you can choose your interface language like English France ... etc (multi interface language in one Image)

:wassat:

12. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
  13. uffbros

Aug 9, 2010
    I have successfully made a DVD with both 32 and 64 bit on it now thanks to Josh. What I really wanted to ultimately to do was boot from my USB Flash Drive and install Windows 7. I have 2 4GB Flash drive that I separately have the 32 and 64 versions and created them with the Microsoft tool with success every time. You need a 8GB Flash drive to do this. I have an 8GB drive and it won't work. Every time I try the Microsoft tool says we were unable to copy your files and to check the .iso and your Flash Drive. Well as I stated above the .iso created successfully a DVD with allversions and I have tried several different drives and they are in working order. What could have changed by combining the 32/64 together that the tool to create the USB install doesn't like? Any ideas? Thanks.

14. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    The tool only works with official MS isos... MS never releases a x86-x64 combo os iso ;)

15. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    Well, if the AIO is better than 4GB, the MS Tool not copy the files ...

You need mod WIM, removing some features to add to your Flash Drive ...

16. mohamedkamel

Jul 5, 2011
    Or he could get a 8 GB flash drive for example :p

17. mohamedkamel

Jul 5, 2011
    I tried to use the tool, but I got an ISO file 2.41GB, is this logical?
    When I try the resulted ISO file, I found the x86 windows options only.

My steps are as follow:

- Open the tool.
    - Choose the x86 then x64 WIM files. So, the tool looks like that:

1.jpg

- Save all as ISO.
    - Choose destination folder.
    - Converted and done.

Am I missing something here?

18. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    Create AIO Before all !!!!

19. uffbros

Aug 9, 2010
    I stated in my last post I tried an 8GB Flash and it doesn't work. I thought maybe it was because I include the enable X64 recovery mode so I did one without checking that and still won't work. I found a program that makes a boot Flash called unebootin and it didn't work either. Must not work with USB when combining all bits. Works if you do just 64 bit or 32 bit separately.