window 7 is not activated help

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by topthisfact, Sep 2, 2011.

1. topthisfact

topthisfact MDL Novice

Sep 2, 2011
    Hello,
    my window 7 ultimate just got unactivated after a year. I also had the "window not geniune" screen so i had to get WAT to remove the messages, but now i need help to activate my window 7 ultimate, also how to activate it forever.

I tried getting the keys in the sticky but i cant change my window 7 key as it says i dont got permission.
    I tried Daz Loader and the install button isn't clickable.

Any ideas to activate window 7 ultimate?

2. topthisfact

topthisfact MDL Novice

Sep 2, 2011
    do you know after running the loader and activating the window 7 ultimate, how long does the license/activation last for? forever or something like 180 days.
    Im currrently using KMS activator to activate my microsoft 2010 for 180 days, any out there that can make it forever?

btw making it forever means the geniune message will never show again right? like if i update windows or anything like that. if not how can i avoid them.

3. Alphawaves

Alphawaves Super Moderator/Developer
    Staff Member

Aug 11, 2008
    Activating Windows with Daz's Windows Loader = Your activated permanently, update and use windows as your now genuine. No nags nothing! ;)

4. topthisfact

topthisfact MDL Novice

Sep 2, 2011
    thx great, im currently running wat fix after that i will redownload the loader.
    But any software that will also activate forever for my microsoft 2010 as right now my activator only give it 180 days.

5. topthisfact

topthisfact MDL Novice

Sep 2, 2011
    #5 topthisfact, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2011
    (OP)
    right now i got the window loader downloaded, and the install button is not clickable, i saw there is "profile" "oem" Advanced options" do i touch any of them, or just install them directly.
    As I see that the details and the profile tab is under "Dell" and my computer is really "HP"

Hmm also i downloaded the ez -activator for office 2010 and when i click "activate'
    It says"

Failed to inject memory!

6. Deb_Rider

Deb_Rider MDL Senior Member

Aug 21, 2010
    Have you run the loader and the ez-activator as administrator????????????:)

7. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    #7 timesurfer, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2013
  8. topthisfact

topthisfact MDL Novice

Sep 2, 2011
    But how about the loader?
    As I see that the details and the profile tab is under "Dell" and my computer is really "HP" do i change anything or just install
    Also are any of them virus, because idk which activator i download as i downloaded like 5-8 different type and the office.
    All of an sudden an anti virus, which im sure was a fake one pop up and made my whole computer on virus, i had to restore to fix this.

any way to check if it was this loader or the ez-activator problem? or some other thing

9. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    #9 timesurfer, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2011
    Both loader and KMS activator can get flagged but if you got it at MDL it is clean :sith:

I would let the loader choose the brand for you although if you change to HP I'm sure it would work but ask in loader thread not here

Have you read my last post?

10. topthisfact

topthisfact MDL Novice

Sep 2, 2011
    ok well yeah i guess i will let the loader choose DELL and wont change it.
    and im kindof confuse with ur last post, as it seem to link to a download link for MS 2010, but i already have one but i just need an activator that will last forever.

also how to check if my ms 2010 has virus or not like any specific file or anything

11. topthisfact

topthisfact MDL Novice

Sep 2, 2011
    hmm...
    i just ran the watfix and it restart my comp and i run the loader, it also restarted and my comp is still shown as non geniune, and i check window 7 license say not activated.

12. 911medic

911medic MDL Guru

Aug 13, 2008
    Curious..If Computer is HP, Why use the loaders or cracks???

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. topthisfact

topthisfact MDL Novice

Sep 2, 2011
    confuse by what you mean. My comp is vista and i want window 7

14. 911medic

911medic MDL Guru

Aug 13, 2008
    maybe a bios upgrade with 2.1 slic..or possibility of a slic mod?? Which model do you have...:rolleyes:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. topthisfact

topthisfact MDL Novice

Sep 2, 2011
    Ahh....
    You're so right, i missed the online validation part, yes it is validated now thanks.
    But now the problem im having is, my wallpaper background wont change, its stuck at the black screen background, i trying changing it but it will only change the color of my start menu bar.

Btw this activation leaves it forever?

16. topthisfact

topthisfact MDL Novice

Sep 2, 2011
    if i delete the daz loader, will my window 7 will be activated forever still?

Btw is window 8 the new window?

17. topthisfact

topthisfact MDL Novice

Sep 2, 2011
    you mean daz loader must be on ur computer, i left it at my desktop. It's not turn or or i dont believe so but it is installed as thats how my geniune went off, so what i have to do is make sure i dont delete the Daz Loader folder+file and just leave it at my desktop under a folder how it is then my window 7 will be validated forever with microsoft updates free.

Lastly what is to validate MS 2010 forever?

18. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    You can delete the exe and all files that come with the loader :)

19. Dre009

Dre009 MDL Addicted

Oct 26, 2009
    By re-downloading the latest version of the loader, it should detect the settings last used by the loader that is already install.
    The loader can be remove by using the bootsect codes.
    Unfortunately there is no way to know the current version of the loader that is installed also the GRLDR version is totally different from the application version.

Anything i missed out i'm sure Daz will mention or correct it

20. topthisfact

topthisfact MDL Novice

Sep 2, 2011
    hmm so i dont need the loader files or anything after validating, and if there is new version of daz loader then i redownload and install it.

Any recommendation for MS 2010