Windows 10 Activation AFTER 1 Year Free

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Animal99, Aug 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freiwald

freiwald MDL Senior Member

Jul 27, 2015
    and? then there will be an updated version of pico kms or whatever. was there any time you couldn't activate windows 8 with a kms? i don't think so. it will always work and if not there will be something new to activate it. don't be a fool

2. eemuler

eemuler MDL Senior Member

Jul 31, 2015
    ... and in preparation for that sad day I am installing a Linux distro in a virtual machine on my PC right now, so I'll already know my way around in that OS.

3. eemuler

Jul 31, 2015
    They have your hardware ID, remember? They detect an illegal KMS on your system 3 times, and your hardware ID is permanently banned. Then you'll be changing hardware, cloning MAC IDs, changing HDDs, etc. to try to get a fresh hardware ID. It will be less trouble to buy the damned license.

4. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

or OSX right out of the box I agree

5. freiwald

Jul 27, 2015
    #25 freiwald, Aug 23, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
    so why haven't they done this with windows 8? really never heard of this. can you give me an example of someone who was hardware id banned?
    and i already got a dreamspark pro retail license. i still rather got this kms activated windows enterprise LTSB, which i can never ever buy legally.
    they will ban nothing. they MAYBE will do something about the kms protocol but tools like pico kms just need an update then and it will work again.

6. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

then your into the cat and mouse game, one moment your activated and then your not, screw that roll back to seven and save up for a retail licence if your going to go for ten or hit up a friend with a MSDN account to and ask for a key I am sure a fee comes with it and, Bob's Your Uncle and everyone is Happy Again...

7. eemuler

Jul 31, 2015
    I certainly hope that will be the case. What has me worried, though, is that they are not offering the free upgrade to Enterprise users. That means they will have a fresh, up-to-date database of all the (new) Win10 Enterprise users. The KMS activator that our guys will develop will need to take this into account - not just some random keys, but possibly also domain, domain based authentication, business location based IP address restrictions, etc. Also, they will likely put a mechanism in place where every legitimate VL installation will be reported to M$ by the sysadmin of the license holder - every VL activation that is not so reported will be deactivated.

8. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

You can go to the bank and count on that...you can clearly see how this is going all full circle regarding licences and clean activations the writing was on the way back in when windows 8 got presented

9. freiwald

Jul 27, 2015
    stop that bulls**t already please. there is no cat and mouse game. if ms will disable the current protocol in let us say 4 months, then it will take max a few days till there is a new kms tool and it will work for atleast another half year or year or maybe forever. just like with windows 8 which was working from beginning till now... so how is that cat and mouse game.
    and like i sayed i already got a windows 10 pro retail editon key but i rather use windows enterprise LTSB. too be exact i got 3 pro retail keys but i don't want to use them.

i haven't used windows 7 for like 3 years so why should i go back to 7? lol
    holy s**t not only you use google translator for every post but also you post just bulls**t in this board and spam everywhere. im sorry but you are stupid as f**k.
    and yes im aware that my english is bad too but atleast im not using google translator.

10. Animal99

Animal99 MDL Novice

Jul 14, 2009
    Now you may have started to understand my original question. Who is working on a new KMS activator. I want to be a part of that new development. That is what I was asking inter OP.

11. nosense

nosense MDL Senior Member

Sep 9, 2013
    AcuaTML is not the brightest around here..

12. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

your working on getting banned and keep the good job going and don't stop please, your doing a fine job, Sunshine

teehee

13. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

:g:

teehee

14. odiebugs1

odiebugs1 MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2015
    You can't work on anything until they change it, how do you plan to make something that hasn't changed yet ? Crystal ball ?. Question 1 answered.

NO- Question 2 answered.

Why would anyone look into how 7 or 8 is activated when it's free. But it is using a HWID, but nobody knows in which order or what hash algorithm or what HW is included. But yes, of course probably thousands, but until the free year is up nobody is going to post anything, and read answer 1 again for last part. Question 3-4 Answered.

15. odiebugs1

odiebugs1 MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2015
    Can you post the link to the Microsoft website that states what you say.

16. john23

john23 MDL Novice

Sep 20, 2013
    That '3 times' stuff is really horrible. By the way will you please clarify the source of this news? I wanted to find an alternative option if this is true :rolleyes: or is it simply a FUD?

17. beamslider

beamslider MDL Senior Member

Feb 1, 2010
    This is just a bunch of FUD.....

The legal liability MS would run for doing something like that would far outweigh any possible benefit to them. They will not do any such thing.

18. Animal99

Animal99 MDL Novice

Jul 14, 2009
    My question was related to what you posted. ...nobody knows ...hash algorithm...etc. I want to be in that development team. Man...like I said. I must have posted this in the noobs section....This is way over your head.

19. odiebugs1

odiebugs1 MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2015
    So explain to us what hardware is used, what order it is used in and what is collecting this data, I'll wait as you're so high tech.