Windows 10 activation (most official)

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Klarinka14, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Klarinka14

Klarinka14 MDL Junior Member

Oct 22, 2021
    Hi,

I am currently using for testing KMS activation "KMS-VL-ALL" for (Windows 10 Pro).

It's a silly question, but what kind of activation is least evident when a stranger wants to know if Windows 10 is legally activated?

So far I have found this method, is there anything better without editing the ISO file and KMS method?
    https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/multi-oem-retail-project-mrp-mk3.71555/

2. Fckr

Fckr MDL Member

Feb 4, 2011
    Well, that would depend on how competent/knowledgeable the stranger is.

3. Klarinka14

Oct 22, 2021
    #3 Klarinka14, Nov 22, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2021
    (OP)
    Yes i know it's a stupid question :rolleyes:
    Example not to be seen in the allowed exceptions file: (SppExtComObjHook.dll). for KMS

I wonder what the best method for the most long time recognizing if the system is legal.

4. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    @Klarinka14
    You're using Windows 10 Pro, as you mentioned?
    So why isn't HWID right for you? It is completely legal and official.
    The second question is, wasn't there really anything on your computer before the current Windows 10? If there was W7, W8, W8.1, then why can't I use the official upgrade from the previous version to the newer version, because upgrading to all Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1 is still free and also any unused activation keys for those versions are still valid.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. AveYo

AveYo MDL Expert

Feb 10, 2009
    Only HWID, after a clean install
    For authorities, it does not matter what you use. It's all illicit until presenting a proof of purchase.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Klarinka14

Oct 22, 2021
    ok, and is there any project for HWID without editing the .ISO file or should I use the project (Multi-OEM/Retail Project {MRP} - Mk3)?

@kaljukass
    You're using Windows 10 Pro, as you mentioned?
    -yes

So why isn't HWID right for you? It is completely legal and official.
    -That's what I'm asking

The second question is, wasn't there really anything on your computer before the current Windows 10? If there was W7, W8, W8.1, then why can't I use the official upgrade from the previous version to the newer version, because upgrading to all Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1 is still free and also any unused activation keys for those versions are still valid.
    -This is a PC without a previous Windows OS

7. Fckr

Fckr MDL Member

Feb 4, 2011
    #7 Fckr, Nov 22, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2021
    Again, if your system is gonna get scrutinized by a competent IT auditor for proper licensing, then you won't be able to pull wool over his eyes' anyway.

8. AveYo

AveYo MDL Expert

Feb 10, 2009
    Once gotten HWID for a device, it stays on. That's why I've mentioned a clean install, after that. Then you just input the right generic key for the edition used.
    But it's meaningless legal-wise without a proof of purchase.
    Microsoft still tolerates fake HWID generation because it helps them track you better.
    It has value to microsoft, while for you it is just a poison apple - for convenience that you need once in a blue moon, you're giving away an formidable, adaptable fingerprint.
    KMS solutions on the other hand are great for your privacy.

9. ssjkakaroto

ssjkakaroto MDL Junior Member

Mar 3, 2011
  10. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    He/She simply can install whatever win 10 SKU he/she desires and run the tool i hint at in my sig;)

11. ExtremeGrief

ExtremeGrief MDL Addicted

Jun 2, 2020
    Most official activation is buying Windows