Windows 10 Adoption Already Slowing Down and Microsoft Starts to Worry

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by AcuraTML, Aug 20, 2015.

1. nosense

nosense MDL Senior Member

Sep 9, 2013
    Is Linux OSX? Linux is still way behind windows when it comes to the latest and greatest games. Even than Linux still doesn't even have ports of a lot of games. Many users use whine and other tools to play windows games.

2. dhjohns

dhjohns MDL Guru

Sep 5, 2013
    Linux is a joke.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. eemuler

eemuler MDL Senior Member

Jul 31, 2015
    Windows 10 free upgrade is probably going to go just like every other time limited sale. First you have the early birds - the early adopters. That phase is now coming to an end. At the other end, when you are nearing the end of the free upgrade period, you'll get another massive surge as the last minute crowd scrambles to get the offer. The months in between will see relatively lower traffic, with peaks on weekends and holidays where people have time to spare. Tech-savvy geeks will get invited to Thanksgiving weekend instead of just dinner in the hope that they'll supervise the upgrade on the family's computers while they're there. ;) For guys like us who know what we're doing, and know where to look for help if we get stuck, upgrading to Windows 10 is a breeze - it still takes a couple of hours of our time, but we're not dreading the task, whereas many, many people are as apprehensive about it as a visit to the dentist - you know you'll have to go there eventually, but you keep finding reasons to put it off.

4. Mamade

Mamade MDL Novice

Aug 21, 2015
    Let's wait and see.

5. coromonadalix

coromonadalix MDL Senior Member

Jul 21, 2009
    #25 coromonadalix, Aug 21, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
    Not surprised to see this effect, the privacy issues or else will slow down the adoption, over hyped for nothing. win 10 is disappointing for me, M$ did not learn from their mistakes once again.

Government related / business etc ... should never install 10.

M$ where supposed to unify all the windows into one, no more home / pro / ultimate etc ... well they ditch their own parole ...

How many version we have ??? WHY oh WHY we dont have a SINGLE iso for christ sake :mad:, s**t load of downloads, wasted bandwith, the serial given would give us the version needed ......

6. coromonadalix

coromonadalix MDL Senior Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Nah Take a look at Zorin OS, tried and it is easy to run and understand ... may take it for the long run ....

7. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014

Its not expensive it's just over priced? ......yes thats call expensive;)

8. Garbellano

Garbellano MDL Addicted

Aug 13, 2012
    probably the main reason is that is a big spyware?.

Maybe Im wrong.

9. nosense

Sep 9, 2013
    linux and osx is a joke.

10. nosense

Sep 9, 2013
    #31 nosense, Aug 21, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
    Forum membership relates to what? It has 800k circle jerk of apple users, who cares...

11. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

Lol at all the Mac osx haters next osx update is going to look just like Windows ten in many ways and the new osx ui will blow your minds in regards if major change in osx Mac operating systems, I most say it's a very classy looking and performing os what I heard through the grape vine vine is to snatch at the windows 8 and ten fence people who haven't decided and there is two options to cross to the Mac side with personal computer hardware with a apple app to compile and execute over to a Windows pc

12. nosense

Sep 9, 2013

What i don't understand gibberish.

13. nosense

Sep 9, 2013
    Fan fact, windows 10 in 3 weeks already surpass OSX Yosemite.

14. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

#35 AcuraTML, Aug 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2015
    (OP)
    When they go to Mac they never look back and don't come back...

There is truth and fact about my above statement

15. bb12489

bb12489 MDL Novice

Feb 20, 2011
    Damn, MDL is getting worse. I've never heard such stupidity out of people. I thought this was a place for "intelligent" discusssion. I guess I was wrong.

16. nosense

Sep 9, 2013
    Fan fact 45 percent of osx user are not even on the latest OS Yosemite.

17. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

Let's turn the tables and bring out the dirty laundry on Windows 8 and now ten to make it fair

Lol

18. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

#39 AcuraTML, Aug 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2015
    (OP)
    Yes that's a fact but are you aware there is a brand new osx on the way for fall 2015? And the majority is waiting for that?

I can really thank goodness and my opportunity to be very lucky in the last 30 plus years to pretty well use and keep a handle on every osx, windows and Linux systems built to this current day...

I can really be honest and certainly to the point at this time, every os to this day isn't perfect and never will be that's the animal for any os and the most important info I can share to all of you even the Mac haters and Linux haters ( each company has their own custom area within their os where the other doesn't in other words one os does something a lot better then the other one and so on, hope my logic helps someone it's not a fire or a heated debate all it is one OS provider is a better choice then the other on specialized projects and tasks

19. nosense

Sep 9, 2013
    Yes, El crapitan comes out this fall. Just like Yosemite and mavericks before it. It's completely forgettable.

Will i upgrade my Mac book pro? Probably, but i could care less about it.