Windows 10 Build 10240.16384 RTM en-US Pro/Home MS Original OEM Image

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by FaiKee, Jul 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. labvxe

labvxe MDL Expert

Mar 24, 2015
    Sent you a friend request if you want :)
    And feel free to PM me at anytime for any help you might need :)

2. labvxe

labvxe MDL Expert

Mar 24, 2015
    OEM_X86_AIO upon pm request. No begging here please or I won't hand the link to you...,

3. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    Ctrl-Shift-Esc ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. TeamOS

TeamOS MDL Guru

May 27, 2013
    who have installed the new update KB3074679 any change log?

5. TeamOS

TeamOS MDL Guru

May 27, 2013

thanks bro :D ..

6. gacelasa

gacelasa MDL Novice

Nov 9, 2008
    #967 gacelasa, Jul 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
    Using the WinAIO Maker program and selecting the ISO x86 OEM including Home and Professional, and then selecting the same 64 bits. It creates a whole one with the System Selection screen installed as show in the picture:

Captura_4in1_en.jpg

7. phrunt

phrunt MDL Addicted

May 1, 2007
    When I upgrade a preinstalled (OEM) or retail version of Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 license to Windows 10, does that license remain OEM or become a retail license?
    If you upgrade from a OEM or retail version of Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 to the free Windows 10 upgrade this summer, the license is consumed into it. Because the free upgrade is derived from the base qualifying license, Windows 10 will carry that licensing too.
    If you upgrade from a retail version, it carries the rights of a retail version.
    If you upgrade from a OEM version, it carries the rights of a OEM version.
    Full version (Retail):
    - Includes transfer rights to another computer.
    - Doesn't require a previous qualifying version of Windows.
    - Expensive
    Upgrade version (Retail):
    - Includes transfer rights to another computer.
    - require a previous qualifying version of Windows.
    - Expensive, but cheaper than full version
    OEM :
    OEM versions of Windows are identical to Full License Retail versions except for the following:
    - OEM versions do not offer any free Microsoft direct support from Microsoft support personnel
    - OEM licenses are tied to the very first computer you install and activate it on
    - OEM versions allow all hardware upgrades except for an upgrade to a different model motherboard
    - OEM versions cannot be used to directly upgrade from an older Windows operating system
    What happens if I change my motherboard?
    As it pertains to the OEM licenses this will invalidate the Windows 10 upgrade license because it will no longer have a previous base qualifying license which is required for the free upgrade. You will then have to purchase a full retail Windows 10 license. If the base qualifying license (Windows 7 or Windows 8.1) was a full retail version, then yes, you can transfer it.
    From the end user license agreement:
    15. UPGRADES. To use upgrade software, you must first be licensed for the software that is eligible for the upgrade. Upon upgrade, this agreement takes the place of the agreement for the software you upgraded from. After you upgrade, you may no longer use the software you upgraded from.
    17. TRANSFER TO ANOTHER COMPUTER. a. Software Other than Windows Anytime Upgrade. You may transfer the software and install it on another computer for your use. That computer becomes the licensed computer. You may not do so to share this license between computers.

See Murphy, if you're using a retail Windows 10 you can change mobo and transfer the license to the new mobo, I assume over phone activation. Retail's can even transfer their license to another computer. From what I've seen all upgrades so far are retail. Mine certainly was.

Also, Windows 10 pro has downgrade rights, if you're not happy with it you can legally downgrade to your old OS no problems, only home versions dont have downgrade rights. You just have to phone activate using your own key and say your exercising your downgrade rights.

8. Lakerfanalways

Lakerfanalways MDL Member

Oct 27, 2012
    I wanted to do a clean install of windows 10 on my laptop(Since I verified yesterday through upgrade that my laptop is fully registered using the cmd check..but for some reason I dont know what Im doing wrong but when I put in the disc when I boot up its not reading it and it goes to the home screen. I went into BIOS and BOOT and I see(And I know every computer is different) but I see BOOT CONFIGURATION..external device boot and network boot are both DISABLED..for BOOT PRIORITY I have internal Optical Disc Drive that is first, then internal hard disc drive, then external device, and network..I figured internal optical disc drive should be first in boot priority but its not changing the issue, the disc isnt reading it

9. phrunt

phrunt MDL Addicted

May 1, 2007
    does it have an option to press a key to select boot device on startup, some have ESC or F8 to select boot device rather than setting it in the bios. If I were you I would install it on a USB Stick with rufus and boot off that rather than DVD. It will often detect your usb stick as a hard drive and you just pick it as the first hdd to boot from.

10. Lakerfanalways

Lakerfanalways MDL Member

Oct 27, 2012

I pressed DEL and F2 and F10 basically pressed everything LOL..
    went to BOOT and I see boot configuration external device boot is disabled, network boot is disabled
    then underneath that boot priority, internal optical disc drive, intenral hard disc drive, external device, and network..in that order..I can always put it on a USB stick but Im not sure what this rufus is and how to use it

11. ...

... MDL Novice

Jul 8, 2015
    Hi guys. I'm trying to add language pack sith FaiKee OEM image. I'm doing it through dism and it keeps telling me it's not applicable...
    Which ones do I use? Why aren't they integrating a thanks in advance

12. jimmy19990

jimmy19990 MDL Novice

Aug 7, 2012
    Well, there's basically no difference.
    The only difference I found is that there's a 'Next' button in system properties while it does not exist in the insider version.

13. acetone802000

acetone802000 MDL Member

May 25, 2007

I'd like also to create an install disk with an other language.

14. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Although it should be possible, i still prefer localized ISOs, since they are 'more complete'.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Useless crap since it refused all non-touched ISO in my tests :doh:.

Easiest way for Windows USB is still DISKPART.

16. wolf69

wolf69 MDL Senior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    that's a lie cause that what I use and all of my computers are uefi and it works with np

17. TeamOS

TeamOS MDL Guru

May 27, 2013
    its not about new computer ...its about if your motherboard support UEFI ..