Windows 10, Daz Loader, and July 29

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by nuhkka, Jul 28, 2015.

1. jincuteguy

jincuteguy MDL Member

Oct 26, 2012
    So after downloading the Official ISO from Microsoft and installing it, it asked me for the cd key? So what key do I have to put in? I don't know where to get the key?

2. tiwarisatyam

tiwarisatyam MDL Novice

Apr 2, 2014
    pls advice me
    I installed win 7 ultimate with daz loader and passed genuine check and upgraded to win10pro but it always says "windows cant activate try again later"
    then I hv another sys with genuine win7 hm basic upgraded to win10home and again while activating it says same error
    pls help

3. Bat.1

Bat.1 MDL Expert

Oct 18, 2014
    Daz loaded Win-7 Ultimate on a MBR mechanical drive and upgraded it to Win-10 Pro. Fresh Install to My SSD with GPT partitioning without any problems :biggrin:
    EDIT: Forgot to quote having so much trouble staying connected to the Site

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. poppy10

poppy10 MDL Novice

Sep 1, 2011
    Just click "skip"

5. sauronxxx

sauronxxx MDL Member

Jul 29, 2009
    is there a way to get a RETAIL version with the DAZ loader.
    i will change my motherboard to a z170 soon and i don´t want to go through all this again.

i have updated a few systems already.
    but of course i get OEM versions of win10. and these versions will afaik not allow me to change my mainboard.

6. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012

All Free Upgrade turn to Retail with generic key shown. Your HWID becomes your unique key.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. olivespin

olivespin MDL Junior Member

Jan 9, 2010
    Already upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10 and using Daz loader - Now I want to do clean install so during install I just have to press "Skip" when asked for key, right?

Also, I use 2 more hdd for various testing on same computer.... so will I be able to install Win10 on them as well and get activated on all my HDD's ?

BTW, how to activate Enterprise edition of Windows 10 - I suppose Daz loader cannot be used if I plan to change to enterprise edition in future........

8. genenioo

genenioo MDL Addicted

Oct 9, 2007
    Like to know that someone upgraded from Windows 7 with the direct download (not using an .iso) with daz loader for 7 activation and is activated with 10--just to be absolutely sure. Post are ambiguous about how upgrade was done.

9. prvnrk

prvnrk MDL Novice

Jun 6, 2015
    I have a simple question.

I reserved win 10 as all my systems passed genuine test.

Can I use win 10 x64 pro ISO for upgrading all of themthem (without key - using this free upgrade offer)?

I simply don't want to download 3GB for each system as I have limited bandwidth.

Sorry if this is already asked/answered, cheers!

10. s1ave77

Aug 15, 2012
    Nah, don't worry, actually you really seem to be first asking this :hmm:.

11. mdlfreind

mdlfreind MDL Novice

Jun 19, 2015
    I upgraded Windows 7 Ultimate x64 (Daz Loader) to Windows 10 Pro. It worked flawlessly.

Now I decided to do a clean install.
    I downloaded Win10_English_x64.iso from Microsoft's official ISO website (directly, not via the tool).

But when I boot that ISO and click on "Install Now", it says:

"The product key entered does not match any of the Windows images available for installation. Enter a different product key."

Well, I didn't enter any key, I just clicked on the install button...

12. forbjok

forbjok MDL Novice

May 18, 2010
    #73 forbjok, Jul 29, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
    I installed Windows 7 Ultimate x64 on an old laptop, activated it with Daz Loader 2.2.2 (Asus key + certificate) and upgraded it to Windows 10 Pro by running "setup.exe" from a USB drive created from the MSDN "Multiple editions" (home/pro) ISO.

It was connected to the internet by cable both before, during and after the upgrade, and it has not activated.
    In System, it just says "Connect to the Internet to activate Windows" even though I already am connected to the internet and have been all along, and if I click the "Activate Windows" button and then try to activate, it just says "Windows can't activate. Try again later."

UPDATE:
    I got it to activate by just repeatedly spamming the "Activate" button 4-5 times.
    Probably the MS activation servers are just overloaded or something.

13. s1ave77

Aug 15, 2012
    See my edits. Servers get DDOSed by users like you. Patience is virtue.

14. rEApEAt

rEApEAt MDL Senior Member

Jan 5, 2011
    I definitively have not tried this. :eek:

15. dlfade

dlfade MDL Novice

Mar 20, 2010
    This is what I did (and didn't work).

- Fresh install W7
    - Install network & Daz Loader, reboot
    - Verify on Microsoft Genuine site the install is genuine
    - Load W10 on USB and start the update from within W7
    - select to not preserve settings and files (is this a problem?)
    - After W10 is installed, the network works, so I' online, when I try to activate it gives an error

I try to activate by pressing that button on the settings->actication thing. It basically says it cannot find a valid key (when I installed W10 I skipped the part to add the key).

16. s1ave77

Aug 15, 2012
    Something went wrong during the verification part of the Upgrade process. The MS Servers suffer hickups lately.

17. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    That might be the cause. That or the servers are just busy. Have you tried rebooting too?

18. gabb

gabb MDL Junior Member

Sep 17, 2008
    Hey Daz,
    I have a genuine W8.1 install. No KMS or anything.
    The thing is that I want to preserve this key and not "burn" it by upgrading this install to W10.
    I also have my BIOS with SLIC 2.2 for W7 that works great for W7 activation.

What would you recommend me to do?
    1. Fresh install W7 and activate using SLIC?
    2. Use Microsoft Toolkit and remove the legit 8.1 license I have now and activate my 8.1 install via KMS and then upgrade to W10? And then clean install.
    3. Wait.

19. dlfade

dlfade MDL Novice

Mar 20, 2010
    I've done this this morning. And I pressed "activate" a bunch of times. I also rebooted once. Also ran Windows Update.

Tried this again this evening, tried many times: 0xC004F034 The Software Licensing Server reported that the license could not be found or was invalid.