Windows 10 Enterprise ISO

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by cigan123, Nov 22, 2019.

1. cigan123

cigan123 MDL Novice

Jan 23, 2019
    Where can I find Windows 10 Enterprise ISO (not LTSC)? I've tried searching for ISO repos here but couldn't find a non-LTSC Enterprise version. rg-adguard.net doesn't have it either. Also, is there really any difference between Enterprise and Education from official Windows repos? Which one should I get for personal use?

2. Nimbus2000

Nimbus2000 MDL Senior Member

May 5, 2010
    Enterprise is included in the "Business" iso.

3. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    well since your question has already been answered then :welcome: to MDL bro

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. joeschmoo

joeschmoo MDL Novice

Jul 23, 2020
    I'm having the same issue I'm looking at the download link above and don't see where the straight Enterprise is nor do I see the "business ISO" as mentioned
    Sorry for the newb question!

5. pm67310

pm67310 MDL Guru

Sep 6, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. bfoos

bfoos MDL Guide Dog

Jun 15, 2008
  7. pm67310

pm67310 MDL Guru

Sep 6, 2011
    all roads lead to Rome

french expression :)

8. bfoos

bfoos MDL Guide Dog

Jun 15, 2008
    I as an American have heard that expression many times. And I was wrong, it's @BAU 's script.

9. joeschmoo

joeschmoo MDL Novice

Jul 23, 2020
    I suppose I'm even more out of my league than I thought :)
    Really I had planned to just purchase a key on ebay but was hoping it to be enterprise because I understand it to have a little less bloat and more control over updates etc. than Pro.
    Would it make sense to just grab Education from Jan Krohn's ISO? Easier install and essentially the same version of windows??

10. bfoos

bfoos MDL Guide Dog

Jun 15, 2008
    I would use the MCT wrapper over Heidoc's tools personally. https://forums.mydigitallife.net/th...bat-wrapper-for-all-versions-1607-2004.78054/

11. joeschmoo

joeschmoo MDL Novice

Jul 23, 2020
    I'm not sure what a "wrapper" means. If I use that to grab Enterprise I should still need a license key? Or other alternative methods but if my preferred route is to get a key from ebay this would still suffice?

Thanks much for everyone's help. My PC is 15 years old and was built by someone else so I have literally no life experience with this :)

12. Carlos Detweiller

Carlos Detweiller Emperor of Ice-Cream

Dec 21, 2012
    A wrapper extends or changes the capabilities of the wrapped software (in this case, the MCT) without modifying the software itself. Normally, MCT is unable to download Enterprise, but the wrapper enables it to do so.
    As the Enterprise, like any other MCT downloads, comes directly from Microsoft, you still need a license. Unfortunately, individuals cannot obtain any legal license for Enterprise, it's for business only (Volume contract).
    Please note that eBay sellers will sell you a key, but they will not sell you a license (as that isn't legally possible). The keys they sell are not legal, so, while they might momentarily work, they will likely be blocked in the future (mostly due to the seller giving out the same key multiple times, in order to maximize profit).
    If you want to use Enterprise, you cannot do that fully legally anyway, so, by all means, use any KMS activator or search for "massgravel". Don't feed these scammers with your money.

13. joeschmoo

joeschmoo MDL Novice

Jul 23, 2020
    OK so I downloaded the Universal MCT but when I run as admin the "MediaCreationTool" file I only see a command prompt that disappears after a few seconds??

14. Super Spartan

Super Spartan MDL Expert

May 30, 2014
  15. joeschmoo

joeschmoo MDL Novice

Jul 23, 2020
    Well that one didn't work for me but using this from https:// kevinstreet.co.uk/tag/windows-10-enterprise/ did

sorry i had to put a little space there to post the link
    i JUST hit post 5 lol

16. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    Those people should not play with windows, or start to learn,imho.

If the manual ESD>ISO is to technical, the old manual way to do what @BAU automated should be more of a hustle.