Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB Autounattnded.xml

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by spidernz, Feb 8, 2016.

1. spidernz

spidernz MDL Senior Member

May 20, 2011
    Anyone have a xml that has all the silly 3 pages of "MS wants your info" options turned off when installing?

2. farukkaraca

farukkaraca MDL Member

Sep 27, 2009
    As far as i can understand , you dont need full autounattend.xml..
    You need autounattend.xml for the last phase of the installation that is OOBE
    Here is an x64 autounattend.txt.. Edit with notepad and change YOURNAME with your real name or anything you want
    and save it as Autounattend.xml

Attached Files:

3. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    This xml doesn't change the express settings to "OFF", i thought that's what the OP asked for?

4. farukkaraca

farukkaraca MDL Member

Sep 27, 2009
    What is deficient in my xml.. what do you think ?

5. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    #5 Enthousiast, Feb 8, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
    I don't use autounattend files so i wouldn't know that. The better question is "what line in the xml file does set all express settings to "off"".

AFAIK is that if one setting during oobe is set by a xml file, alle others, who are not specified in the xml file, just will be skipped (not shown but also not changing the default setting). Please correct me if i'm wrong.

6. farukkaraca

farukkaraca MDL Member

Sep 27, 2009
    In this case , you are right. My xml doesnt turn all express settings to off , but bypass express settings..

I think Spidernz's question is not clear.. Does he want all express settings to off or does he want to skip express settings during installation ?

7. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    The options (if you want to change the express settings) are 3 pages, and the option is ON or OFF so i guess it's about that.

8. spidernz

May 20, 2011
    Yeah can you turn the off via autounttended.xml?

or is it easier bypass it and then use a reg tweak to turn turn them off? If so is there a reg tweak, i think ppl have amde apps that turn some of them off (aka the telemetry ones).

Coz there's those and then in settings -> privacy all those radio button need to be turned off too.

Sorry if this is a bit noob, i use windows 8.1 mostly and have only experimented with 10 a bit back when it first released.

9. spidernz

May 20, 2011
    #10 spidernz, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
    (OP)
    Well Not sure if that actually turns them all off or just some, but it does skip all the screens.
    Seems might have to do it via regfile.

Here's my Xml in case anyone wants it, just change the names of acc,comp,network.
    It's been validated in WISM

Attached Files:

10. mehargags

mehargags MDL Member

Dec 1, 2008
    I also want to be able to login as Administrator (built-in) super admin on LTSB edition... can you help me with that please ?