Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB N activation help

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Scor1pan, Sep 18, 2015.

1. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    Yeah I prefer MAK over KMS indeed and what about talking phone activation I was not doing nothing illegal just bought me an new Mobo Had to phone in on them to let me tell by a nice employee of microsoft that I had to buy a new key how nice is that !!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    #22 Nucleus, Sep 18, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
    Sorry friend, I meant when sometimes posters have discussed blocked MAK keys and trying to phone activate them.

So your Ent LTSB is MAK activated okay now with a new key? :g:

Edit: Sorry I've got it now, your previous MAK didn't work and they told you - you would have to buy a new MAK. No, not very nice!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    No I'm not buying anything any more from them It has cost me a lot of money in the past and why should I pay twice for an product I spend a lot of money on it !!

I don't get them With pro you get a free upgrade and if you change your mobo they just say Buy a Pro key then so I think in about a year people will go crazy when MS decides to charge upgraded pro and home users :mad:

Soory bit offtopic but it p****** me off realy