Windows 10 n00b

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by qUArg, Nov 4, 2017.

1. qUArg

qUArg MDL Novice

Nov 3, 2017
    Had to jump into Windows 10 finally and there are a lot of acronyms, features, and software tweaks I'm trying to wrap my head around that didn't apply with 7. My install is still fresh and I've not yet gone online with it. Can anybody point me to a tried and true guide/overview to get me on my way to catching up with the rest of you? Many blogs I've read so far seem to contradict each other. I've read a lot of linked threads here. It's a ton of info. I'm hoping somebody can guide me prioritizing the most useful tips and then where to start branching out.

2. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    You will get a clear and short answer if you have a specific question. Nobody's going to rewrite these thousands of pages here again.
    So, if there's a question, you'll get the answer.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    As kaljukass told! Start to work with Windows 10 (online), read all related and specific post's of this forum about upcoming events which you couldn't handle and ask specific questions in this forum, one by one!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. qUArg

qUArg MDL Novice

Nov 3, 2017
    Thanks everyone. Was hoping there might be a guide of sorts that is popular to suggest in these forums, but I'll just start chipping away at figuring things out. TairifuOkami, thanks for the suggestion; the links in your signature are helpful also!