Windows 10 Pro x64 will run on Atom N450?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by pisthai, Feb 24, 2021.

1. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    I installed the ReviOS 20H2 on the last 15 machines already and also Updated most ( till now 47 machines) on the ReviOS 1709 to the ReviOS 20H2, and the rest will follow shortly.

The Updates I manually installed on the ReviOS 20H2 Machines, were named Feature Updates by Microsoft!

Before I'll do a huge new Release Update of the ReviOS 20H2, I will wait for the next ReviOS Version from Precision.

Those Updates will be done via Remote Control, for which I use RAdmin. I've remote access to any of the supplied machines, all are Netbooks, and that work is done at Night after 20H.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    I don't think so!

For to be activated, ReviOS needs a legal Product Key! And all the Product Keys I used, are bought by my company! That is accepted also by the BSA! And all machines which are already having an MS registered HWID and Digital License, are considered Legal by MS!

What do you think all of that installations are after been activated with a Non-Legal Key Management Service Server is? Legal or Illegal!! Or those installations using any other way than a Legal Product Key are?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Don't pay attention to @case-sensitive , he's a decrepit and delusional oldman about to enter a psychiatric ward... :p

4. case-sensitive

case-sensitive MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2013
    >I don't think so!

What would a solicitor say ?
    What would a judge say ?
    What would microsoft say ?

Dear microsoft ,

Please can i take one of your products , castrate it and rename it ....... and then publish it around the net

Greetz from a software pirate

I wonder what they would say ? :)

5. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Maybe we are lucky to get an answer?

Would be interesting!

6. loveleeyoungae

loveleeyoungae MDL Novice

Sep 26, 2011
    Have you tried other modded isos? I wonder if Exper1ence from those XP days is till modding Win 10 now...