Windows 10 Telephonic Activation Support

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by stark2006, Jul 30, 2015.

1. stark2006

stark2006 MDL Novice

Jan 16, 2010
    Congratulations..! to everyone for a free upgrade to Windows 10.
    I think Microsoft has fulfilled everyone wishes as promised.

The Internet Activation is almost flawless as it is activating the Windows 10 every-time. (upgraded from Windows 7 & reset the pc 3 times after 3 activations)

Process for Upgradation:

1. Make sure you go through the GWX process in order for microsoft to get your Hardware ID. It checks the genuine Windows 7 , 8 or 8.1 & reserves the activation for your upgrade.
    2. The second process which I tried is calling Microsoft Support for offline activation, which seems like useless as they cannot provide me with the confirmation id after several tries, after that they told me to do the activation online only. (Which is the problem if online activation exceeds the limit).
    3. If you do a clean install by using Microsoft Iso (make sure you have reserved your copy atleast once from GWX process or else your windows will not activate), and as it asks for a product key you can use the generic key floating around the net. After installation windows can be activated online sucessfully.
    4. I don't know about the loader but they will indeed get success for Windows 10 activation after GWX process because they use the same method (USE X loader and making sandwich file of LOADER+SLIC_CERT_TABLE+LOADER into the memory and use a valid OEM SLP KEY & CERT FILE) in order for offline activation.
    5. Everyone Cherish for what Microsoft has given, and I appreciate the hard-work of the developers, testing team, to deliver us an OS upgrade in such short span of time.
    Q. The question which I have is how many times does microsoft gives you the chance to activate your Upgraded Windows 10 Online: 5, 10 or infinite?