Windows 10 Wallpapers/Themes Discussion

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by TheSubaru2012, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Evides

Evides MDL Member

Apr 6, 2014
    Great..!
    Take care and I'll be hearing from you... :)

2. ChaserLee

ChaserLee MDL Senior Member

Oct 7, 2014
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TorukMako

TorukMako MDL Novice

Oct 1, 2014
    hRRp://i.imgur.com/BCE9MRw.jpg WHER TO FIND THIS WALLPAPER

RR to tt

4. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    #244 Nucleus, Sep 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. TorukMako

TorukMako MDL Novice

Oct 1, 2014
    Yes thanks man

6. AzTec

AzTec MDL Member

Aug 4, 2009
  7. BellaBrown

BellaBrown MDL Novice

Sep 1, 2015
    They are pretty nice. Actually, the default wall paper of Windows 10 is beautiful as well.

8. ChaserLee

Oct 7, 2014
  9. ChaserLee

Oct 7, 2014
    I agree, nice use of a good wallpaper and Rainmeter! Well done, thanks!

10. ChaserLee

Oct 7, 2014
    I would certainly agree with you. There's not a thing in the world wrong with the default wallpaper in Win 10.

After looking at it for a while, some might want to change up for a bit. You know how it goes... ;)

11. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    I'm prone to this. I can find the most stunning wallpaper in the world but a couple of days later just have to have a change. Of course there are some I keep but I tire of the same wallpaper quite quickly.

12. Evides

Evides MDL Member

Apr 6, 2014
    You're welcome...

And take your time, it's your project. ;)

13. ChaserLee

Oct 7, 2014
    You couldn't have said it better! That happens to be my exact malaise also, and as a result, I have a TON of wallpapers, most of which I have only used for a short period of time, then I move on to another. But do you think I can ever bring myself to clean out my Wallpaper folder?? NOOOooooooo, never! I think I'm displaying symptoms of ADD and Hording, all at once... haha

14. qaj1shi

qaj1shi MDL Senior Member

Apr 10, 2011
    #255 qaj1shi, Sep 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  15. Hadron-Curious

Hadron-Curious MDL Guru

Jul 4, 2014
    That image is in build 9901 wallpaper.

16. ChaserLee

Oct 7, 2014
    #257 ChaserLee, Sep 21, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
  17. ChaserLee

Oct 7, 2014
    #258 ChaserLee, Sep 21, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
    @Evides

Hey, my friend, I have your new meter almost done. I have all of the 'behind the scenes' items laid out, but I need some input from you.

What would you like this to monitor on your system? And would you want mostly graphical indicators, or text indicators? Or perhaps a mixture of both?

A quick spoiler alert.... I have had trouble being inspired doing a half face, half PC board type meter, as you mentioned, so I have in mind one that centers around her face. What would you think of something like that? I thought of using her eyes as indicators for overall CPU % speed and the other one for anything you'd like... RAM, Network speed, temp... whatever you want. Not using needles and numbers of course, that would detract from her face, but in a new, sort of innovative way. I think you'll like it, if you're good with using her face?

So, what I'm asking for is a list of items you want included with this gizmo, and I'll do my best to make it happen. So far, I've got the colors matched and the code written, just waiting to do the graphic stuff now, after I hear back from ya.

Thanks!

18. Evides

Evides MDL Member

Apr 6, 2014
    Let's try a mixture...

Great, let's go with that for now..!

I would like to see the following functions:

CPU
    RAM
    Temp

Shutdown & Restart (no Sleep, I don't use that).
    Volume (including ON/OFF switch).
    SSD (no Swap).
    Upload
    Download

What do the ON/OFF buttons in the top right hand corner do..?
    CPU & RAM on/off..?

Thanks in advance... :worthy:

19. ChaserLee

Oct 7, 2014
    Excellent! I'll move forward using her face as the 'base of operations'. I believe the two eyes will become the focal point, so for one last question, what would you want the two eyes to indicate? I'm thinking CPU and CPU Temp, but you're the one who'll be using it, so you have final say. I understand all the other items you want included, and it all sounds very do-able!

The ON/OFF buttons in the top right of my meter just turn ON and OFF the lights in the two glassed analog readouts. More for show (and I suppose showing off) that anything else, as I usually leave them both illuminated. ;)

You're most welcome, it's been fun working on the project, as I've never tried incorporating a face into something such as this. As soon as I know what you want her two eyes to indicate, I'll move forward. Shouldn't take long from there. (fingers crossed) lol