Windows 10 Wallpapers/Themes Discussion

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by TheSubaru2012, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Evides

Evides MDL Member

Apr 6, 2014
    Too bad your thumb drive crashed... :eek:
    But no need to rush it, you're done when you're done...
    These minor setbackups just happen.

2. ChaserLee

ChaserLee MDL Senior Member

Oct 7, 2014
    Yep, too bad indeed.. My fault, really, for not being redundant with the files, as I usually am. But I got slack, and it came back to haunt me..:eek:

Shouldn't be more than a few days, and it will be ready for you.

Take care! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Evides

Evides MDL Member

Apr 6, 2014
    I'm getting curious... :rolleyes:

4. ChaserLee

ChaserLee MDL Senior Member

Oct 7, 2014
    How's it going? Well, to be honest, I sort of forgot about things... Somewhere along the way, I just plain lost track of the project. What with real life, and ever changing interests re: computers, sports, women, etc... , development tapered off along the way.

But, there's a very easy solution. Get yourself a copy of Rainmeter, and you can conjure up some items that suit your personal tastes in a matter of hours. And it will be a fun learning experience for you! Sorry I didn't get back to you with the info, but as I said, things are sort of on a fast track around here, and time is at a premium for me, at the moment.

There are many, many tutorials on YouTube showing you how easy it is to use Rainmeter, so why not give the project your own personal touch?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    Raimeter is realy nice indeed there are so many themes out there to pimp your OS with an nice tough :D

6. Evides

Evides MDL Member

Apr 6, 2014
    Oke thanks, I will give it a try...

7. sagem

sagem MDL Junior Member

Mar 3, 2011
    #307 sagem, Nov 7, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
    its a shame we cant use old style html desktop like we did back in the old days. we could make owe own html desktop as to how we wanted it with jif's and jpg files and moving pics with sounds when y click on the icon that will link to a drive or web page

8. LEXX911

LEXX911 MDL Senior Member

Jul 29, 2009