1. gwendolyn

gwendolyn MDL Novice

May 28, 2011
    :eek:

Well, it looks as though I may have found my "knights in shining armor"! lol As of last week, the daily
    "press" appeared each day announcing that we were evil by trying to save a few bucks and purchasing
    Windows 7 Ultimate from a merchandiser on Ebay:( Shame, shame on us!

Yes, I have gone through all the paces and the PRODUCT KEY is "invalid" so THEY say:mad:..... $125.00 down the
    tubes says Microsoft! I don't think so! I tried to do it "their way" and complete their forms and got to question FOUR and when I entered Ebay, for some reason, I was unable to complete it to their satisfaction!?

I am not too swift when it comes to downloading, drivers, saving, etc., but in studying your site,
    it looks as though you really have helped many people:) My husband bought this software in good faith and we do not appreciate these type of practices.

I thank you for your assistance**:worthy:
    Best regards,
    Gwendolyn

2. UVAIS

UVAIS MDL Expert

Mar 17, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MrG

MrG MDL Expert

May 31, 2010
    #3 MrG, May 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2011
  4. gwendolyn

gwendolyn MDL Novice

May 28, 2011

mRG,
    Good morning....thank you for your reply. I appreciate you reminding me about eBay's Buyer Protection. I wasn't even thinking about it! And the "Windows 7 2011" was just a title
    to let people know I was speaking of 2011 versus 2008 or 2009, etc.

Enjoy your Memorial Day!:)

5. HeresJohnny

HeresJohnny MDL Novice

Aug 6, 2009
    I received the Windows not Genuine warning today an windows went into notification mode, black screen and all I tried the solution listed here and manually it did not work. I gave up on that and tried the OPA tool which I had used to originally install the certificate and check activation, it worked. Here is the funny thing though I use no loaders or activators I have an Inspiron 1720 with a modded bios using the Dell Ultimate Key the system has been working for over a year now then all of a sudden it becomes not genuine. It is back and running again and validated just fine after using the OPA tool.