Windows 7 7600 x86 English MUI Installer

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by alicans, Jul 14, 2009.

1. greyaburton

greyaburton MDL Addicted

Mar 8, 2009
    i got it.i was clicking on the wrong box.there are two boxes in the window,a small one on top,(for keyboard which has to be changed also later)and a longer box towards the bottom.that is the one to use.shows english when you click on the little arrow.thanks for the help.have a good one.

2. greyaburton

greyaburton MDL Addicted

Mar 8, 2009
    i will try.have to install the mui after you install windows.once you have it downloaded(the mui).install it.if you have the right one,it will install then ask you to reboot.click yes(if you get a message saying you need to be administrator to install,you have the wrong one)once computer is rebooted,click start.(all the options will be in chinese).have to click control panel(which is the 5th button up on the right)in the next window,under clock language and region(the 3rd option down on the right)click on the second option under it.in the next window,will see a long narrow box towards the bottom with a little arrow on the end.click on the arrow, and then select english.have to then click the box down in the bottom right corner.then the one on the left(if you cant see these,(i couldnt)right click on the taskbar, then click the very bottom option in the window.then click in the second square box in the next window.then click on the bottom right box.then the left.that will hide the taskbar so you can see the other boxes.switch it back when your finished)once you get that done.go back into control panel.under the same option as before,click change keyboard etc.in the next window,click the change keyboards box,then click on the arrow in the long box and select english.there may be more settings that may need to be changed,but that is as far as i got right now.hope i explained it good for you.have a good one.