Windows 7 Activation (OEM and VLK) questions

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by endlesslyonline, Jul 1, 2013.

1. endlesslyonline

endlesslyonline MDL Junior Member

Jul 20, 2011
    I work for a company that has quite a few computers. All new computers gets bought with windows licences in tact. We also have a VLK agreement for upgrades, etc.

Now my question is, if I have a laptop, bought with win7 pro license, and now it needs to be formatted for some reason, we normally use the VLK key, and then activate it. but the problem is, this then gets deducted from our VLK numbers, which according to me is wrong. So how would i go about activating the license via the SLP?

I have been using DAZ loader to do this for a while, but my superiors feel this is piracy, even though I have explained to them, it is using the original key, and the bios key, so it is not cracked

2. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  3. f33nix

f33nix MDL Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Why not make a Windows 7 Multi-OEM install disk?
    This way it will read the bios of the OEM laptop and inject the correct files.

I have done this myself and if you install on a machine that does not contain the OEM files in the BIOS then it will simply not activate... so will make the bosses happy in regards to piracy.

4. endlesslyonline

endlesslyonline MDL Junior Member

Jul 20, 2011
    Any guides on how to accomplish this?

5. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  6. Humphrey

Humphrey MDL Expert

Dec 13, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...