Windows 7 Activation !!!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by sri134, Jan 7, 2010.

1. sri134

sri134 MDL Novice

Jan 7, 2010
    Hi everyone,

I need help.It would be great if someone can clarify my doubts regarding activation of windows 7.

I was downloading this "Windows 7 32 and 64 bit Activated" from a torrent.

I just came to know about that "SLIC 2.1" is needed for automatic activation(Is this correct?).
    I installed "RW Everything Utility 1.4" to check my SLIC version.But there was no SLIC tab when i ran it.So,i assume i don't have any SLIC on my pc.
    1)Is it possible to update/integrate the "SLIC 2.1" into my BIOS through any software?

2)If i don't have SLIC how can i activate windows 7. I heard about "Loaders".I don't know whether they will work on my pc,since mine is not a Branded pc,it's assembled.

Please guys can anyone help me.I'm a noob in this matter.

Thanks for reading.....

2. calpol

calpol MDL Junior Member

Dec 5, 2009
    #2 calpol, Jan 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  3. sri134

sri134 MDL Novice

Jan 7, 2010
    Thanks for your quick response.

I downloaded "Windows 7 Loader v1.7.7 (REPACK) (x86 & x64)" from the thread which you redirected to me.

The screen shot in that thread shows for a "DELL".But i don't have "DELL".
    What options should i have to select before installing it?
    I got Gigabyte Motherboard , Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.66GHz E7300.

4. racky29

racky29 MDL Senior Member

Aug 2, 2007
    dont worry about any options on the loader, just leave it as it is and click the INSTALL button, bottom left
    job done

5. Rosco

Rosco MDL Addicted

Oct 29, 2007
    Gigabyte motherboards with dual bios sometimes "de-activate" Windows when they return from sleep - it seems the SLIC table the loader provides disappears when Windows goes into sleep on these boards and Windows complains about activation - it usually works out again after a reboot.

Just thought you should know this can happen on some Gigabyte boards so you don't panic if it happens.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. sri134

sri134 MDL Novice

Jan 7, 2010
    That eased my doubtful mind.

I thank you all for your kind responses.