Windows 7 all in one: e and n editions

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by jezuswashere, Aug 17, 2010.

1. jezuswashere

jezuswashere MDL Novice

Nov 3, 2009
    hey people,
    i was making a all in one windows 7 dvd withall versions of windows 7 in it.
    but i was thinking, how do i include the windows 7 E and N versions into the disc with waik?
    Can anybody help me with this?
    i already sucessfully made an disc by using a guide on this site.
    its purely the E and N editions.

Thanks in advance

2. myhken

myhken Experienced MDL Tester

Feb 28, 2010
    I did not know that Win7 had an E version, it was talk about it before the release, but now it's only the standard and N version thats out. Do you have a RC or something like that?

3. jabberwocky

jabberwocky MDL Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Microsoft did do an E version ,along with the first N version ,when RTM was launched , the E version had no browser (IE) to satisfy european countries after a row broke out regarding choice of browser and the fact that win 7 had IE as standard ,not allowing the user any choice. it was quickly pulled however and was never officially released ,a few RTM iso,s of E got out and thats how there are a few doing the rounds .
    microsoft (and europe )decided apon shipping the browser selection (choice) update instead that allows users to change to the browser of thier choice painlessly .
    there is no support for E versions and with the browser choice available it is now pointless using it .

4. jezuswashere

jezuswashere MDL Novice

Nov 3, 2009
    nevermind, already got them iso's.

somewhere on the internet is a 33 in 1 iso from all windows 7 versions.

search and you will find.

Nevertheless, thanks!