Windows 7 All In One x86 x64

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by SirSilentBob, Aug 11, 2009.

1. xpokalypse

xpokalypse MDL Novice

Aug 14, 2009
    #61 xpokalypse, Aug 14, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
  2. xpokalypse

xpokalypse MDL Novice

Aug 14, 2009
    yea, this microsoft link is where I got the kit to combine the all in one. It is design for Vista but it works for Windows 7 as well. The process is not that difficult.

3. jpw16

jpw16 MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2009
    SirSilentBob
    are you still seeding?

4. FreeRyde

FreeRyde MDL Novice

Jun 22, 2009
    No seeds... is anybody home? 74.4% for 2days.

5. xpokalypse

xpokalypse MDL Novice

Aug 14, 2009
    My release is untouched and original from MSDN so there is no viruses unless somebody repacked and upload with the same; otherwise, I would have gotten a lot of nasty comments from my torrents :)

6. mojavekroc

mojavekroc MDL Novice

Jul 24, 2009
    Prove that there is such an original from MSDN. I know that on Technet we have no such download. Generally speaking, the downloads are nearly identical on Technet and MSDN for Windows products. :rolleyes:

This is why both SSB and myself (as well as others) developed our own using ActiveX.

7. xpokalypse

xpokalypse MDL Novice

Aug 14, 2009
    If you are a member of MSDN and paid for the subscription service you can get a legitimate copy of Windows 7. I don't have to proof to anybody if people like what I released that is all matter. Plus, I don't add or remove any codes so that is why I said it is in its original state.

8. mojavekroc

mojavekroc MDL Novice

Jul 24, 2009
    What I am saying is that there is no such download on the MSDN site. You are making a claim that "your" download is an untouched MSDN version of a Windows 7 All in One. I can claim that I have an untouched ISO the was made by Bill Gates' dog but that doesn't make it true.

You don't want to prove it because you can't.

All of the AIOs were made by people like us by using WAIK.

9. mojavekroc

mojavekroc MDL Novice

Jul 24, 2009
    OK, I understand what you are trying to say but if you make your own AIO, it is touched.

So, I apologize for the misunderstanding.

10. xpokalypse

xpokalypse MDL Novice

Aug 14, 2009
    You got the point that microsoft doesn't have the all in one version but my point is that to make the all in one version you have to have the windows 7 software from somewhere and this is my claim that I received all the original iso versions of windows 7 and using microsoft own AIK to make the all in one....

We can go back and forth with this all day long but if you don't like what I release then don't download it, I am pretty sure that you already have your own version to work with :)

11. xpokalypse

xpokalypse MDL Novice

Aug 14, 2009
    No problem, mojavekroc. I should be a little more detail than what I putted out there to avoid any confusion.

12. gzmars

gzmars MDL Novice

Aug 15, 2009
    The URL ERROR........, Can't open.

13. Collo

Collo MDL Novice

Aug 2, 2009
    Obviously you haven't read any of the thread ._.
    The torrent got taken off by Mininova...

14. MrChris

MrChris MDL Addicted

Jun 23, 2007
    I would say that if the HASH and or CRC Value of an ISO does not match that of the confirmed Microsoft value then it is "touched" and there for no longer "untouched". The term touched and untouched is really not that hard to understand. I dont know why people keep making posts with the title "Untouched" and "Activated" in the same Title. makes no sense.

But thats just me.

MC

15. jpw16

jpw16 MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2009
    Did you quit seeding? The torrent is stuck at 74%

16. Collo

Collo MDL Novice

Aug 2, 2009
    Yeh he did, this is dead. ;/

17. dumppq

dumppq MDL Junior Member