Windows 7 Build 7264 Active success

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by itlvk, Jul 2, 2009.

1. bogstandard

bogstandard MDL Member

Apr 16, 2009
    #21 bogstandard, Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. RCOO

RCOO MDL Senior Member

Jan 15, 2009
    #22 RCOO, Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2009
    I don't get this. It's still not working after a clean install!
    I installed windows 7, then i ran W7A7264 by orbit, and it said activated.
    i re-started, connected the internet and i got the message that i had 30 days left.
    I ran the patch again, went to control panel, and it said it was activated. I rebooted and again i only had 30 days left... =S
    Can anyone guide me on a manual crack?
    Maybe making the files to be replaced availabe and tell me where to put them and what to do next?
    I really can't activate this big piece of s**t!!

Tryed the manual crack and windows wouldn't let me start the computer without inserting a key. I tryed RC keys and they didn't work...
    =S

HELL YEAH! GOT IT TO WORK!!!
    I think that the cracks should have a readme... I wasn't disabling the software protection service and that was preventing me from getting the patch to work...
    But now i got it.
    ORBIT YOU ARE 'DA MAN!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Monsta Kody

Monsta Kody MDL Junior Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Why make problems if you have 30 days left + a bunch of re-arms, you wont run these builds for long, and the stuppid patching is not rocket sience its creating frankenstein crap like when vista did go rtm same way s**tty old beta poop inserted and the m-farm did release a hotfix very soon on WU and is anyone on this planet still running that frankenstein stuff nope its time wasting :D

4. frwil

frwil MDL Addicted

Sep 22, 2008
    Seriously, what's the point of installing 7064 and then substituting some system files with ones from previous builds ? There's no visible difference between 7264 and , say, 7260, so ... just sit on 7260, which activates without "partial downgrading"...if you need this activation.

5. HSChronic

HSChronic MDL Expert

Aug 25, 2007
    agreed RTM will be out in 2-3 weeks, you get 30 days to activate plus 3 rearms, so that is 120 days. There is no way to beat the time bomb, period.

6. RCOO

RCOO MDL Senior Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Does 7260 have language packs? =S
    That's the main reason i installed Windows 7 7264... And if new builds come without Language Packs i won't install them.

7. itlvk

itlvk MDL Member

Jun 17, 2009
  8. RCOO

RCOO MDL Senior Member

Jan 15, 2009
    My build has an expiry date... How come your's don't?

9. itlvk

itlvk MDL Member

Jun 17, 2009
    I don't kown, I installed from build 7232 to build 7264 not exprire too :D

10. RCOO

RCOO MDL Senior Member

Jan 15, 2009
    It will expire. It just doesn't show. Besides, you won't be using that RTM-escrow forever -.-
    And upgrades aren't really good... Clean install ftw

11. devil-may-cry

devil-may-cry MDL Junior Member

Jan 5, 2009
    thank's
    work 100% for me

12. Aquila18

Aquila18 MDL Novice

Jun 4, 2007
    ok guys...I think Microsoft locked all these cracks because I can't activate anymore...

13. bmb

bmb MDL Novice

Jun 1, 2008
    Just a quick question i used act.bat file to activate and it works but sometimes it shows No status ID and Windows is not activated.If i wants to use Orbit30 patch now i have reinstall windows again or i can use use it now anyway??
    Coz i used already batch active method now if i use orbit's patch possible to conflict or any other failure??

14. RCOO

RCOO MDL Senior Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Are you stopping the protection software service?

15. Aquila18

Aquila18 MDL Novice

Jun 4, 2007
    is it just for the cracking time or forever disabled? and pls...could you post the "absolutely working" crack?...thx mate/guys, cuz I'm full of cracks and I don't know what to try anymore...

16. RCOO

RCOO MDL Senior Member

Jan 15, 2009
    It wasn't working with me either.
    Use the Win7act7264 by Orbit30.
    First - Shutdown your computer. Turn it back on;
    Second - Access services.msc, look for Software Protection, go to its properties and disable it (If you stop it it will reactivate when you are cracking). Do not close the services.msc window;
    Third - Run the patch as an admin. Wait for the message saying windows is activated and close it.
    Fourth - (important) - Reactivate the service to its former status (Run - Delayed);
    Fifth - Wait about 5 minutes, for the service to be properly on, and go to computer properties and check your license status, it should say 30 days left;
    Sixth - Go to activate now on the license status and choose activate now;
    Seventh - It should connect to the internet and just at the start after 5/8 secs loading, it should say you're windows is activated.
    That's how it worked for me.

It's not forever. It's up to the 2nd March 2010.

17. Aquila18

Aquila18 MDL Novice

Jun 4, 2007
    Should I insert a RC key when I try to activate online?

18. Aquila18

Aquila18 MDL Novice

Jun 4, 2007
    Anyway nothing to do...the same old problem... thanks the same :)

19. nedkelly

nedkelly MDL Novice

Jun 19, 2009
    Yes, tried it just now and works for me.....