Windows 7 doesn't boot up after using 7 loader

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by ibramoussadi, Oct 15, 2009.

1. ibramoussadi

ibramoussadi MDL Novice

Oct 15, 2009
    #1 ibramoussadi, Oct 15, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2009
    Was my mistake, I used the old 7 loader 5 realese on an updated windows 7 from vista.

I used the option None slic option 1 and i selected hp since my laptop is hp, and then it asked me to restart now it doesen't boot up, it stucks at the black screen right before loading the OS.

If there is a way to unistall what 7 loader have installed on the laptop, that would be the solution i think. So, I have to know what files and what excatly loader 7 have done to my pc so I can remove it. I tried reparing from the windows 7 dvd but windows doesn't detect error, and also unfourtunatly i don't have any image backup to restore it using the option of restore that appears in windows dvd. I noticed that I can access to the files of the hard drive with the windows 7 dvd.

I hope this problem can be solved otherwise i'll have to format the hard drive and lose everything and reinstall windows 7, that would be really bad. :(

Could please the creator tell me what files and where exactly the loader has installed them so i can remove them, or if there is another way to do it easily, i'm all ears.
    Thanks.;)

2. prabs99

prabs99 MDL Novice

Sep 17, 2009
    #2 prabs99, Oct 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  3. SCBrigth

SCBrigth MDL Senior Member

May 9, 2009
    #3 SCBrigth, Oct 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...