Windows 7 Enterprise Activation

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by tuxshazer, Aug 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marcfromthedark

marcfromthedark MDL Novice

Aug 29, 2012
    I was able to get it activated, but how do I return it to Genuine status?

2. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Validate on-line using internet explorer.

3. KrishnaHarish

KrishnaHarish MDL Novice

Sep 5, 2012
    Awesome Thanks :eek:

4. KrishnaHarish

KrishnaHarish MDL Novice

Sep 5, 2012
    Thanks a lot man!!

5. ViditM14

ViditM14 MDL Junior Member

Oct 28, 2012
    Thnx!!
    Successfully activated Windows 7 Pro.

6. solrac

solrac MDL Novice

Jan 5, 2013

OMG!! I found this while searching for how to activate Windows 7 Enterprise, a post from 3 years ago, with KMS servers from 3 years ago, still up and running, just saved the text file to my desktop, renamed to "activate.cmd", ran as administrator, answered the prompts in the script, and BAM! Activated. WTF??? SO AMAZING!! IT WORKED!

THANK YOU GODS! (Whoever made this possible is literally a god. Worthy of worship.)

(The permalink to the post I am speaking of is forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/8304-Windows-7-Enterprise-Activation?p=167037&viewfull=1#post167037)

7. Ictoo

Ictoo MDL Novice

Jan 9, 2013
    Sorry to post something obvious(i've tried searching today) but my windows has just back to non genuine, I've searched today and can't really find anything that's working for me im not sure if it has to do with some of the Key's are are freely listed here and other sites have been black listed or the KMS server are down too. But i was hoping someone would be kind and help me out, if they know of any new/updated keys and KMS servers i can use to get me back to genuine?

Thank you.

8. Ictoo

Ictoo MDL Novice

Jan 9, 2013
    Thank's a lot anarchist! I'll make sure to look through that thread now having a little problem downloading it so i hope there are new links posted in the thread, but i'll ask in there too.

9. nowlar

nowlar MDL Novice

Jul 5, 2011
    #831 nowlar, Jan 25, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
    Last week 3 of my PCs with Win7 SP1 VL activated via miniKMS suddenly displayed "this copy of windows is not genuine". I managed to reactivate, but the validation on MS website fails with message, that the key is blocked by Microsoft. The key used is the standard KMS klient setup key. How can it be blocked? Any ideas? :confused:

My fault: its the KMS host key, who is blocked - the solution is to use other KMS server with a valid key.

10. Bikegeek

Bikegeek MDL Novice

Oct 25, 2009
    Similar issue here. Where might one find a server with valid keys?

11. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  12. all123share

all123share MDL Novice

Feb 1, 2013
    I have active version and how to upload?

13. ctrc

ctrc MDL Novice

Jan 13, 2009
    Erreur en entrée: Impossible de trouver le fichier script "C:\Windows\system32\s
    lmgr.vbs".

I am trying this method but it says that slmgr.vbs is missing ! \
    And I use Win Toolkit it always says : *** because you have no active product keys.

I also tried IR5, which seemed to work but actually it didnt...

14. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  15. Desperadox

Desperadox MDL Novice

Mar 31, 2012
    My windows 7 enterprise 64 just told me windows couldnt activate, ive been using the kms server yuna.no-ip for like a year, im guessing its down.

Does anyone know of another one or a download to the toolkit that isnt a magnet link?

16. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  17. PAN_SCN_SUX

PAN_SCN_SUX MDL Novice

Oct 10, 2009
    Hello Tito, as per the norm on such large forums, I have had a heck of a time finding a post pertaining to my situation - either by searching to broadly or just the opposite not feeding enough. I downloaded yesterday the new work of art "Microsoft Toolkit" WOW - good deal, I have been using the Office version, but now one app for everything. Well anyhow here is my situation which mirrors a gentleman's post above. BTW, I used to be all up on this stuff, but once I started using Enterprise VLK releases I simply never had to do much of anything - I might add I HAVE NOT installed that kill your computer KB, but am now wondering whether it ignored me un-check marking it and hiding it anyway. Anyhow, I followed the direction(s) on the page about the hotfix which said it was vital to activate at M$ it naturally said I was using a blocked key and broke everything. They too had been telling me so as well, but with AutoKMS and such, M$ was essentially "all talk" even if they thought I was running illegitimately.They had oly sent me anything as I am a partner and have not been doing in BETA, RC or any other crap for them since the very beginnings of when they headed toward Metro/Win8. Figure they are wondering what OS I am using as they don't have anything registered currently and I am no longer a partner or TechNet subscriber...

Sorry to get sort of off track. Above you mention to an individual to use the Microsoft Toolkit but to change the ePID. Several things to keep in mind jerking around with this I am out of rearms. I also am running what M$ has now considered a blacklisted key - ending in HVTHH. I have seen the EPID listed here and there like when running slmgr type cmd's, but frankly I don't know what I am doing or how to get there. Is there a forum posting for Windows 7 Enterprise (yes, I was all up and down that sub-forum...:eek:) that I have missed or any other posting that applies, or could you simply explain what is required? This is a laptop and I am petrified of SLIC BIOS mods on it as I am so screwed if this thing gets trashed.

I am beside myself as far as what to do to change the ePID in the Microsoft toolkit - not to mention where or if I need to pick up an entirely different key, or what I really need to do. Seems as if I need to do both???

I would bet there are 200,000 posts just like mine. My failure in understanding the ones like what is above is my own solely. The issue with search here I used for a number of hours here and there is just SO MUCH information that I could not match up to my issues here.
    I can also say I will be having this exact problem on three machines at one point before it is over as they come back online slowly.

Thank you in advance for any help you or the rest of the community here can provide, I would be forever grateful.

Regards,
    NO-PAN&SCAN

18. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009