Windows 7 Genuine Activation

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Misaki2010, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Misaki2010

Misaki2010 MDL Addicted

Jul 14, 2009
    I just wasn't sure that DAZ will work with WAT installed , i'm going to give it a try :( hope i won't mess his OS, because i don't want to install it again with all the software... i tryied RemoveWAT but it sucks when KB970133 is installed

that's a very good ideea :-? thanks mate :D

2. WinFLP

WinFLP MDL Senior Member

Nov 18, 2009
    If the system won't boot after installing a loader, try pressing and holding "ESC" or "R" just as the POST finishes up. This will give you loader options to try other modes, or bypass it. This will get you into windows to uninstall it.

As well there's a Live ISO that you can try to check if it's incompatible with your system without having to install anything.

Worst case scenario if the system won't boot after installing a loader, boot from DVD, command prompt, and use bootsect /nt60

3. ioftro

ioftro MDL Junior Member

Sep 9, 2009
    I'm using Daz loader and Xp mode works fine. There is always a risk when you flash the bios, some beyond your control, like a sudden power failure or plain bad luck so i'd say try the loader first. I bricked one laptop but it was my fault actually, luckily I was ready for bios recovery.

4. Misaki2010

Misaki2010 MDL Addicted

Jul 14, 2009
    well he needed to download the files from Microsoft, anyway i installed DAZ loader and used XP Mode from torrent sites. thanks to all, you can close this topic if you want :( too bad because the isn't a single activatior that can make Windows 7 really GENUINE :(

5. WinFLP

WinFLP MDL Senior Member

Nov 18, 2009
    ZWT loader will make Windows 7 Enterprise & Professional really GENUINE.

A loader is much closer than RemoveWAT at being really genuine.

6. Misaki2010

Misaki2010 MDL Addicted

Jul 14, 2009
    well 2 bad because he uses Ultimate version :(

7. udidwht

udidwht MDL Novice

Feb 19, 2010

Fortunately for everyone here the cat has already been let out of the bag with regards to Win7 SP 1. It will only include minor updates. Basically a roll up of all updates since RTM release. If one has kept his/her PC up to date with all the current patches at the time of SP 1 release it's likely you won't need the service pack.

It's also highly likely that Daz's Loader will continue to 1up on WGA at SP 1's release. Keep up he good work Daz!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...