Windows 7 Image Updater - SkyLake\KabyLake\CoffeLake\Ryzen Threadripper

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Atak_Snajpera, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Atak_Snajpera

Atak_Snajpera MDL Member

Feb 2, 2018
    You just didn't wait long enough! IO operations are usually slower in VM.

2. ccrqc357

ccrqc357 MDL Member

Feb 28, 2017
    Im trying to boot via USB on a Gigabyte A320m-s2h v2 motherboard and I get blinitializelibrary failed 0xc000009a error message

3. shhnedo

shhnedo MDL Expert

Mar 20, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Win8fugitive

Win8fugitive MDL Novice

Dec 5, 2012
    Hello @Atak_Snajpera ! Nice to see you again! I know you from way back, since Staxrip 1.x in doom9! Thanks for this release too! One question though, since the original post isn't clear about this. Does your updater contain also the modified drivers for USB for Ryzen3000 or just the official ones that work for Ryzen2000? Thanks!

5. Atak_Snajpera

Atak_Snajpera MDL Member

Feb 2, 2018
    Modded as well.

6. Win8fugitive

Win8fugitive MDL Novice

Dec 5, 2012
    Wow, thank you so much! :D

7. KnightRiderAOE

KnightRiderAOE MDL Novice

Feb 11, 2020
    I am try to install Win7 in Multiple PCs.I am not that bright with Driver editing or related stuff.I learned abt the tool..I have an x64 multi edition ISO with which i tried to usde ur tool..No ISO was created..
    I Noticed there was storage issue..I cleared almost 300 GB of space just for this....(Dont worry the data wasnt essential)
    Still No Go..
    I tried with a Single edition..No use..
    I tries to see if it works bu downloading and using the ISO u recommended..Still No Gain.
    I used a different System with Win 7 Ult x64 SSD 250GB.With Latest DISM.Still No ISO.
    I wanted to add some more Drivers to the ISO..So i added the driver folders to the Driver folder under Win 7..
    All those were shown successfully added ..But no ISO

Now i just used plain..New Computer with ur ISO with no xtra drivers..Still No Go..
    I am using the latest version of ur Software. V2020.01.15...
    Can u please help fast I am running behind this for 2 weeks.
    Log File is attached
    Pls help ASAP..Urgent..

There is no option to attach a file Inserting the code supports only 60000 characters..How do i send u the Log file

8. KnightRiderAOE

Feb 11, 2020
    I am Sorry ATAK ..U might have domr a lot of research but at the end its not fruitful..I kept trying to update the ISO with the drivers u gave..They are working..I managed to get them working..But instead of using my ISO i used the one u gave with the tool..I mean link..The reason i am so fed up and frustrated is that the ISO u gave was culprit..It doesnt boot of its own..I was assuming i was doing something wrong..But No ISO itself get stuck at starting windows..I have been behind this for almost 1 month now..Entirely dedicated 2 weeks..I needed urgent help and u were no where to be found..So i wont b coming back..GoodBye,,Thanks for the drivers..Really Useful..I extracted the ones in ur tool

9. Atak_Snajpera

Atak_Snajpera MDL Member

Feb 2, 2018
    You do realize that suggested ISO is an official untouched image created by Microsoft? I've been always testing with that particular image. By the way why do you have to act like i owned you something?

10. KnightRiderAOE

Feb 11, 2020
    #692 KnightRiderAOE, Feb 20, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
    Primarly, am really sorry if i offended U..Bcoz thats a great piece of work u got here admired by millions who love Win7..I guess ,U probably meant "I owed u something."..I wasnt frustrated bcoz of ur work.. I was frustrated coz i tried so many times and it turned out to be te ISO s fault..I admit i am not an expert in evaluating ISOs..But if its untouched then with all the four editions which it carries ,wudnt it hav been a lot bigger than 3.09 GB..
    Then i asked u on 11th and u never answered...I admit again..It was my emergency..But when i said i am leaving ..u suddenly appeared out of the blue..
    I amnt arguing with U....But lemme know if u can help reading my first post.....I have an ISO with multiple editions..Advantage is that its done using Win 8 install environment i suppose..It boots up fine in any new computer..Then i need to add the drivers u gave..Atak ,i used different tools to integrate thgose drivers to the ISO..But no luck..Shud i trim all the unwanted editions and then try..

11. KnightRiderAOE

Feb 11, 2020
    I am trying to create a Win7 Ult x64 UEFI Boot USB..I have multiple laptops..So can u tell me this..If the BIOS doesnt have CSM shud i select Legacy Support..ie UEFI is enabled But Legacy also supported so that CSM is avlbl..

Update :In used that USB boots up ith a different ISO..But cant install as it goes to DVBD driver missing when chose to install

12. hamdoullah

hamdoullah MDL Member

Oct 27, 2019
    yes select both UEFI with Legacy support so that you can install win7 easily on UEFI.

i thought you used the tool to integrate all needed drivers so logically you shouldn't have this error message.
    We also need more info about error message, when exactly it appears during the installation ?

13. KittyChamp

KittyChamp MDL Novice

Mar 7, 2020
  14. Atak_Snajpera

Atak_Snajpera MDL Member

Feb 2, 2018
    #696 Atak_Snajpera, Mar 7, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
    (OP)
    This tool is for modern machines (SkyLake\KabyLake\CoffeLake\Ryzen Threadripper) not for some ancient CPU (almost 10 year old SandyBridge architecture). You do not need this tool at all if you have to install win7.

15. KittyChamp

KittyChamp MDL Novice

Mar 7, 2020
    My bad. I thought I've created "One Windows 7 ISO to rule them all" with this tool. I didn't realize it's supposed to not work on older platforms.

16. shhnedo

shhnedo MDL Expert

Mar 20, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  17. KnightRiderAOE

Feb 11, 2020
    HID\VEN_SYNA&DEV_2B57&Col01

HID\SYNA2B57&Col01

HID\*SYNA2B57&Col01

HID\VID_06CB&UP:0001_U:0002

HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE

HID_DEVICE_UP:0001_U:0002

HID_DEVICE
    Can anyone Give me Drivers for Synpatics Device Win7 x64..Whiskey Lake

18. CEW

CEW MDL Senior Member

Jan 21, 2011
    You could try removing all the intel usb drivers keeping only the 1.0.10.255, or the modded 5.0.5.55 but not both. Known issue for pe builders