Windows 7 Install "No Drivers were found, make sure your installation media....

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by bluerose5, Jun 10, 2016.

1. bluerose5

bluerose5 MDL Junior Member

May 27, 2016
    #1 bluerose5, Jun 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
  2. bluerose5

May 27, 2016
  3. bluerose5

May 27, 2016
    After numerous hours combing over the internet and trying dozens of different drivers to load (some of which numerous times), I was able to find a workaround which, somehow by a miracle, worked for me.

there is a file on the GYGABITE discs that came with the motherboard called:

Chipset\100SER\IntelUSB30\Drivers\Win7\x64\isub3xhc.inf

After Windows gives you the error that a driver is missing you must click on the browse button and go to a file that is saved either on a hard drive or USB stick that is available through the Explorer.

After this you must navigate to Chipset\100SER\IntelUSB30\Drivers\Win7\x64\ you will see ONE driver show up, and this is the one we want, but if you slect it you will be rejected. At this point comes the workaround

Select the check box in the bottom corner that says 'hide drivers etc'. Once you have done this a large list of drivers will show instead of just the one. At this point I tried the bottom most two drivers... They will fail, but at this point you must recheck the 'hide drivers' check box, and then try the only available driver file which is the original one we looked at called
    Chipset\100SER\IntelUSB30\Drivers\Win7\x64\isub3xhc.inf

I tried on numerous occasions loading this file simply by itself from the menu without doing all the other actions that I described but it will not work unless I do these steps/ I guess I got lucky somehow.